Monthsary Gifts

(Karlie's POV)
Me and my partner Taylor have been together for almost three years. And I'm thinking of proposing to her next year.

We have so much in common that most of the people firstly think we're twins or the bestest friends ever rather than partners.

Today is our monthsary. I woke up early and gently kiss Taylor,who was sleeping peacefully beside me, on her lips and let her stay asleep.

I went downstairs and fed our three kids, Joe the mighty dog, Olivia the fuzzy cat and Meredith the grumpy cat. After our 'kids' ate, I walked them to the park.
We were at the park for two hours when Tay called me and said that we'll watch a movie tonight so I should take our 'kids' to her parents after the walk and let her parents 'baby sit' them for the night. So I dropped off the 'kids' at her parents' house and I headed back home.

As I walked in to our bedroom, I saw Taylor, on her kitten designed bathrobe standing with two dresses on her hands and staring on a mirror. It looks like she's trying to figure out what to wear.

I walked over to her and picked the red dress over the white one. I whispered to her ear 'Anything looks hot on you but Red is your color, babe'.
I take off her robe and starts kissing her ear lobe down to her neck. I started to caress her breasts. She stopped me and said 'Calm down Kar..we'll be late for the movie..go on and shower now..I'll prepare your clothes'
I chuckled and said 'you know we can watch and cuddle on your couch instead'
I start to caress her breasts again and rubbing myself in between her. She squirmed undeeneath me and push me gently towards the bathroom, 'be a good girl Kar or you'll never get a treat tonight'
Oh boy! I hurriedly take a shower and got dressed and got reafy for our date tonight!

We went to a dinner and then watch a romance comedy movie. We had a great time! Then we headed back home. I am very excited about Taylor's treat!

She blindfolded me when we entered the house. She led me somewhere in a room. I heard a sparking sounds like she lighted a match then I smelled sweet scented candles.
She undressed me and laid me on a bed. She put on a rope on my hands and tied my hands over my head. Tied to the headboard I think.
She separates my legs and tied each on the side edges of the bed.
I was surprised by her tongue licking aggresively on my slit.
She sucked and licked.
I moaned her name... 'Taylor...baby...'
Sucked and licked.
'Yes...right there baby..right there...aaahh..aaahhh..'
Till I feel myself close to release.
'I'm so close baby.....aaahh...more...dip your tongue deeper baby...aaahhh..oohh..aaahh..'
But then she stopped.
I groaned in protest.
My pussy is dripping wet...
It's throbbing and waiting for attention..
I struggled to loosen the ropes captivating my legs...
I needed release...
Now!!!!...
What are you doing Taylor??!
Where are you?!
Then I heard a phone camera sounds?
Click. Click. Click.
Snap. Snap. Snap.
What was that??!
I shouted her name 'Taylor please I need you inside me now!'
And just like that, she entered me with four digits. She thrusts harder and deeper. Then I came...and I came again..hard! as she put a vibrating dildo unannounced inside of me.
I screamed in pleasure!
And I think I squirted so many juices this time.
She licked me clean then untied me. I was out of breath as I slowly removed my blindfold.
I saw Taylor kneeling in between my legs. Still sucking at her fingers with my juices on it. I just stared at her. Feeling myself being turned on again.
After she cleaned off her fingers, she looked at me and caught me staring.
She smirked and slowly crawl on top of me.
She kissed me and I wrapped my arms around her waist.
'Oh Kar! I have something for you!'
She quickly jumped off of the bed and grabbed some box.
She then gave it to me and I gasped!
This is an iPhone 7!!!
And this is still not on the market!!!
Taylor saw my reaction and laughed,
'oh my geeky girlfriend! I knew you will like this phone! I love you Karlie! Happy monthsary!'
'like???! Tay! I love this!!! Do you know that iPhone 7 has new and improved features???! Oh my gosh!!!! Happy monthsary, Taylor! I love you too! Oh and I also have a gift for you'
I handed her two boxes and she unwrapped them.
One box is a pair of kustomized KAYLOR Nike shoes and one box for more cat stickers, cat feeds, new cat pajama and a new Ray Ban.
She thanked me tried her new pajama and shoes.
I on the other hand opened my new phone.
I opened the camera app and captured a shot of Taylor looks like a kid who won a candy bar. I shake my head and smiled I really love this dork. I noticed that there are some pictures already on the gallery. I checked them one by one. Oh! So here's the clicking sounds I heard earlier. I am getting hornier as I view all the nude shots of me and Tay.
I looked at Taylor who is still currently busy checking her cat stickers.
She's now removing her pajamas and I took the chance to grabbed her by her waist and lay her on the bed.
'Its now your time Taylor'
She struggle but I quickly tied her on the bed.
Then all you can hear were her screams of pleasure!