Sekret Revelation

Karlie entered their house smiling in a weird way. Her hands were occupied by magazines and tabloids with covers about HiddleSwift Romance breakup.

When she entered the house, she called Taylor's name and Taylor shouted 'here in the kitchen, baby!'

Karlie's wide smile became much wider if it's possible. She's thinking of something funny. She quickly tie her hair in a messy bun, get her red baseball cap and wore it. She put on her green vest, her NYU I.D., a pair of Taylor's reading glasses, turned on the voice recorder on her phone and holds 3 HiddleSwift Romance breakup magazines.

For now, she looks like a reporter. A very hot reporter. Effortless on attire but still HOT!!!

She went to the kitchen, Taylor is busy cooking and baking so she doesn't see Karlie's grand entrance and the roleplay begin.
-----------
Karlie: Good Day! Miss Swift!
Taylor: *surprised by the sudden call of Karlie on her side. She saw Karlie's weird attire and raise her eyebrows as if questioning the young girl.whatever child's play Kar always does she also get a ride on it*

Karlie: Eherm.. *shows the playing voice recorder to Taylor* Miss Swift sorry to bother you. I am Karlie Kloss of the Daily Klossy Planet. I'm here to ask some questions regarding these *shows the magazines*

Taylor: *mouthed to Karlie 'babe such a dork' and 'okay I'll play along'* Oh hello there Miss Kloss. You're in perfect timing. I'm baking new special kookies for my wife.

Karlie: *feigns shock and ignorance* Wow! This is great news! I'm the first to get this exclusive story! You already have a wife??! But what??! where??! how? when??! Who?? Why?? I mean, you have boyfriends these past few years and actually you are supposed to be heartbroken because of your recent breakup with Tom.

Taylor: *stands closer to Karlie* well Miss Kloss, the keyword is 'supposed to be heartbroken' . All of them were fake stunts to protect my real relationship and *moves her lips and whispers seductively to Karlie's ear* you already knew what happened..who's my girl..why did I chose her...when did we start...how and where it all started.. *licks Karlie's earlobes then goes back to cooking and baking like she didn't do some teasing*

Karlie: *cheeks and ears turned deep red*
That girl is so very lucky, Miss Swift!

Taylor: *turns off the stove and face Karlie again* oh no no no! I am the lucky one!

Karlie: *put all her accessories on the kitchen counter and grabbed Taylor's wrists then lean her to the refrigerator. The handle of the ref in between Tay's butt cheeks she placed a knee between Taylor's legs and starts giving pressure* sooo..can you tell me more about this girl?! *sniffs Taylor's neck and planted a kiss* Hmmn?!

Taylor: ..fuck..

Karlie: what Miss Swift?! *licks Taylor's neck down to her cleavage then smirks and sat back on a chair* so let's go back to our Q and A portion.

Taylor: *face is red and wants to have sex with Kar right at that moment and on top of the counter or on the floor or whatever position as long as karlie wil fuck her. Her legs gone weak. She decided to just sit and lean on the refrigerator*
Such a tease!!!

Karlie: oh..so one of the characteristics of your wife is a tease...she's such a tease isn't she??! Is she good in bed? *she knelt in front of Taylor. Leans her face closer and holds her still recording phone*

Taylor: do I really need to answer that? Cause I don't want others to know what she's capable of in bed...in our bed..
*she unconciously removed and tucked in place strands of hair on Karlie's face*

Karlie: I guess..she's good huh?! Really really good??! *raises her eyebrows playfully* You really love her?

Taylor: Yes I do. *leans more closer so that they are nose to nose*

Karlie: I thought Tom was better than Adam? And his your ideal man?

Taylor: he is better than that douche. But he is not my ideal man. You are my ideal partner in krime! You're the one that I love and cherish the most! I LOVE YOU KARLIE! * rub her nose against Karlie's nose while smiling. She wrapped her arms on Karlie's shoulders pulling her closer*

Karlie: Ahmm..Miss Swift are you aware that we're still recording right?,..and you accidentally ahm..confessed in a way...ahm..anyways we'll edit this record before publishing...

Taylor: I don't care Kloss if you want to publish it without edit. The only thing I want now is you..only you..

Karlie: you're ready to tell the world about us?

Taylor: they already know babe..they just need our confirmation..

Karlie: oh okay..so *puts phone closer to her mouth and said* I LOVE YOU TOO TAYLOR *stopped recording* there! we're done! An exclusive interview brought to you by Klossy! I gotta post this to all our social media accounts and I'll put a caption : KAYLOR:SEKRET REVELATION
*laughs evilly*

Taylor: shush babe.you're weird.adorkable but still weird.shut up and kiss me.

Karlie: oh baby..i'll do more than just a kiss.

*and they made love and lots and lots of love on the kitchen floor*