Maid in Heaven

Taylor came home after a stressful work from her office.

She is tired but still have the energy to be excited in going home.

Why???!

Because Karlie is waiting inside for her.

Karlie Kloss is her maid.
A maid of every man and woman's dream.
Her personal sex slave.

-------------
Tay opened the door.

Taylor: "I'm back!"

Kar dashing out from the kitchen to greet her master. Kar gave Tay slippers and Tay handed her bag to Kar.

Karlie: "Welcome back Master! Do you want to eat or take a bath? Or do you..."

Tay cut off Karlie by quickly burying her head between Karlie's breasts.

Taylor: "First!!! I want to be buried between these yummy breasts!!!"

Karlie: "Master!"

Taylor: "okay okay. Prepare a hot bath for me"

(*****in the bathroom*****)

Taylor: "Hey Karlie come here and wash my back"

Karlie: "Yes Master"

Taylor gave her back to Karlie and Karlie grabbed a sponge and a liquid bath soap. Karlie starts to rub the sponge unto Taylor's back.

Karlie: "Master did you know that this was my dream when we were kids?"

Taylor: "being my maid?"

Karlie: "yes Master. This is my dream. To serve your every needs. I want to obey all your orders."

Karlie then rubbed Taylor's breasts with the soaped sponge, deep down to Taylor's front. Taylor moaned as Karlie gently rubbing her clit using her soaped hands.
Up and down... up and down her slit... After that, Karlie rinsed Taylor's body with mild hot water.

Then she left Taylor. Taylor's legs became weak. She was close to orgasm by just simple touches of Karlie. She went to her bath tub and decided to relax while Karlie is preparing their dinner.

(***after dinner***)

Karlie is washing the dishes when Tay sneak up behind her.

Tay put both of Karlie's palms on the edge of the sink. Palms faced down as she put a glass on top of each palm. A glass filled with iced tea.

Taylor: "Don't spill these or I will punish you"

Karlie: "what are you doing Master?"

Taylor: "Don't worry. We're playing"

Tay picked up one ice cube from the glass on top of Karlie's right palm. Then she rubbed it on Karlie's left cheek.

Karlie shivered from the sudden cold but still managed to balance the glasses on her palms.

Karlie: "aaahhh! Master... so cold! Please stop!"

Taylor: "what did I told you before? You are a maid....and I am your?"

Karlie: "you are my Master....aaaahhhh...aaahhhh....cold...so cold!"

Taylor throw the ice cube away. But as Karlie sighed a relief, Tay is once again teasing her. This time with a cucumber between her legs. Tay pulled Karlie's maid uniform up to have access on between Karlie's legs. She rubbed the cucumber up and down Karlie's panty.

Karlie: "aaaahhh.. Master that is..."

Taylor: "you haven't use this beside me right? I am the only one who's using this cute entrance right? No one is allowed here except me. Understand?"