A Tasteful Journey

[Karlie's POV]

I'm in Paris now, and on my way home.

I struggled with my heavy luggage as I jumped on the train.

People streamed left and right while the train's waiting at the platform.

I adjusted my tight skirt as people bustled past at me.

The conductor checked my tickets as I checked my hair in the glass door.

He led the way to my compartment, bringing my luggage into a compartment door.

A young woman seated on one of the two bench seats, reading a book.

I sat on the available seat opposite the young woman.

I said thanks to the conductor as he backed out of the compartment.

I get my magazine and start reading it when the train jolted and started to move.

I saw the young woman leaned against the window to watch the train leave the station like a happy child!

After a while, she lost interest in the passing scene and settled back with her book.

Curiously, I tried to see what she was reading but the book was covered with some customed wrapper.

I guessed she was two years older than myself but hiding her true features inside plain clothing.

She has a lovely face with a long blonde hair in a ponytail.

She dressed in a light blue sweater and a gray skirt with white sneakers.

I guessed she was American.

As I crossed my legs and adjusted the hem of my skirt down to my knee and I straightened my stockings, I saw her looked at my legs.

Moments passed and we read in silence until she placed her book aside and she leaned forward to talked to me,

"Hi! I'm Taylor! Do you speak English?"

Well I guess I'm correct! She's American too!

I did not answer her as I don't feel like talking to strangers. I just looked at her for a moment then get back on reading.

She tapped my knee and repeated her question again, "Hello! Do you speak English?"

She said that in a loud voice that Americans use when speaking to foreigners.

Then when I still did not respond, she rummaged something in her handbag.

She get a book of what I think is an English to French phrase book.

I watched her face as she concentrated on searching for a word on the book.

When she found what she wanted, she started to speak slowly with a struggling French accent, "Salut. Je suis Taylor.

Pouvez-vous parler anglais?"

She smiled at me hopefully but when I still didn't respond, her smile faded and she tossed the book back into her handbag.

She silently muttered, "what a bitch. but she's still gorgeous though".

I put my magazine back into my handbag and said, "Oh well thank you!"

I beamed a smile at her and she look embarrassed.

Her face became red and said, "I thought you didn't speak English? Why didn't you answered me?"

I laughed a little and said, "Well hello Taylor! I'm Karlie! I was waiting for you to say something interesting. And I thought it would take a long time but well.."

I find it cute when she furrowed her brows and blushed a little.

I asked her to sat beside me so it's much easier for conversation.

Taylor rose and sat beside me, bringing her book along with her.

I took the book from her and my eyes widened when I saw that the book was about Submission.

Taylor was a deep red.

I asked, "Whoa! You adore this kind of story? Well you should call me Madame instead of Karlie"

Her eyes widened and blushed.

She lowered her head and whispered, "Yes Madame"

I smiled, "Great!"

I reached behind her to remove her ponytail.

Her long blonde hair fell free, "You're so beautiful"

I breathed into her ear as I stroked her hair and ran my long red fingernails down her throat,

"You know I suspect you are older than me. But you dressed like a teenager. Would you take off that sweater and show me what's inside?"

She protested, "But Madame, people can see through the window! or what if the conductor comes back? Or anyone?"

I just smiled then locked the compartment door and waited for her patiently, until she slowly pulled her sweater over her head and revealed her luscious breasts.

Her face red as tomato and she glances worriedly on the window and at the compartment door.

Her eyes shut closed and her mouth slightly opened as I cupped her left breast. I slowly stroked her breasts.

Her legs moved under her skirt, squeezing her thighs together.

She slightly jumped as my hand slipped under her skirt to rest on her thigh.

I moaned as I felt her hot skin, "Hey little one, should I call the conductor to fix the air conditioner? It seems like you're feeling hot in here. Hmmn..take off your skirt."

I watched her debate on herself for a while, then she slowly reached behind and unzipped her skirt and let it slid down with her panties.

I gently bent her down, her ass up to me, her hands gripping the bar running under the window, her beautiful face almost pressed against the window.

I pressed my mouth close to her ear, "You are so beautiful."

I slipped my fingers easily into her already hot wet cunt.

She moaned loudly and her head rocked from side to side.

I removed my fingers and slapped my hand hard against the cheeks of her ass, until it was red from my spanks.

Her moans and cries turning me on.

She tiredly sat up on the opposite seat after she came.

I slipped my skirt around my waist and sat on the edge of the seat and enjoyed the look on her face as she saw me naked and wet for her,

"Come on kitten, I know you like to taste my juices."

With a low moan, she crawled to me and start licking me.

My fingers played with my nipples through my dress.

Her tongue skillfully stroked inside me, making me soar up high.

I pressed my thighs around her head as I came.

She hungrily cleaned my juices afterwards.

She smiled up at me and I brushed away the strands of her hair on her face, "Let's travel by plane next time? what would you say?"

She murmured, "I do whatever you want, Madame".

She lay her head on my shoulder, our hands interlaced together as the train slowly descending speed to a stop.