Gorgeous

I don't believe that you'll always be happy being in love. Love's gonna be forever or love's gonna go down in flames. And I hate hurting at the end every f*cking d*mn time! 

I avoid falling for someone. I don't take serious relationships. I broke up with them before they broke up with me.

But this woman? She changed my opinion about love. She has this strong magnetic field that attracts all that surrounds her.

She's the first person to catch my eye. This is the first time that I felt like I already found my soulmate. I felt like this woman stole my heart, body and soul. When I look at her eyes, I think I am drowning.

I wonder if she has already a boyfriend or girlfriend?

I'll be jealous! but if she's single, that's honestly worst! Cause she's hella gorgeous!!

I didn't think that it was even possible that someone as gorgeous as her would even like me the way I like her too.

Her name is Karlie Elizabeth Kloss. She is adored by many people. She's so beautiful and talented. Beauty and brain. I met her at a fashion show. She's one of the models and our mutual friends introduced as to each other. She's so cool when she do her famous catwalk!

One month being instant bff's, I had no idea that Karlie and I has mutual feelings for each other. Not until she invited me over her apartment and we watched some movies and decided to drink whiskey on ice instead of soda in can, and then we got drunk easily. She did not say she's also a light drinker like me! After half a bottle of whiskey, I noticed that her face is so flushed and she starts slurring her words but still adorable! Drunk Karlie is such a sight for a sore eyes!

" so... Tay Tay... is this going to be our.. official date as lovers?.. " -- Karlie asked me. I didn't quite catch her words because she's too drunk to speak.

"What is that my Liz?...aherm what's that you're asking Karlie?"

I think I blushed. I am drunk and I let it slipped. Lizzy is my nickname for her. I like her middle name Elizabeth and I used to call her Lizzy.. my Lizzy.. whenever I am in my fantasy world. 

She laughed. 

" So I'm Liz now huh?? Your Liz??"

She wiggled her eyebrows up and down then winked at me.

I playfully pounce her arm.

"Don't make fun at me Karlie!"

"I am not Karlie. I am your Liz. That's what you're calling me from now on"

"Whatever!"

She suddenly hugged me and then whispered in my ear, " Can you keep a secret?"

I nodded my head yes and she continued, "I like you Taylor. More than a best friend. I like being with you like this all the time. I like to wake up every morning and seeing you beside me. I like to kiss your lips and hug you every time."

I froze.  Is this real? Or am I too drunk that I fell asleep and dream of this?

Karlie loosened her hug but still holding me close. She's smiling at me as I just sat there still don't know what to say. 

" It's alright Tay. I know that you don't like me like I like you. Honestly, before, I did not think that we'll be friends because you are talking to all of my friends. All of them except me! I thought that you don't know that I even exist!" 

"Kar, I avoided you at first because I hate being with the woman I know that I can't have. You'll ruin my life for not being mine. I avoided you but my love for you is much stronger so I still ended up being friends with you. You know I always stumble home to my cats, alone! Because I am afraid to to invite you to come over my house."

"Don't worry Tay. Next time, I want to come along with you! I will love your cats as I love you!"

"You are really gorgeous Karlie!"

"So are you, my Taylor! I am so happy that our feelings are mutual!"

We quickly closed the gap between us and our lips met with a strong passionate kiss.

 She pulled me into a hug. For a moment,we simply enjoyed the sweet kiss we're sharing.

 This was a wonderful night and it was only the beginning.  

--------------

You're so gorgeous

I can't say anything to your face 

'Cause look at your face

And I'm so furious

At you for making me feel this way

But what can I say?

You're gorgeous  

  --------------