Sex with my Ex

[Taylor's POV]

Karlie and I had split up about eight months ago, but because we bought the house together,

we're still living together until it was sold, and we didn't know how long that might take.

Luckily, we're still end up as friends.

But I think I still have feelings for her.

It's a little bit awkward when she dates someone and bring them home.

Duh??! Didn't she feel weird about it? She brings them home with me, her 'ex', in the same room as them??!

Did she really not care how I feel about it? Well, yeah we're still friends but..arrgh..

Maybe because of these feelings, I did not have any new relationships after we broke up.

Oh I missed her so much. Yeah she's still my best friend.. but I miss my girlfriend!

I need to drown my feelings! Few shots of drink wasn't bad right?

That's what I thought at first. But when I got home, slightly drunk and saw Karlie who was fast asleep on the sofa,

I knew it's a bad idea I got drunk. Because when I got drunk, I can't control what I truly feel.

I watched Karlie's sleeping face for a while. She's a heavy sleeper so it's not a problem to stare at her and watch her all night?

Creepy much??! haha. I really love this girl!

She looks like an angel when she sleeps, and she looks like a Goddess when she's awake!

After minutes of staring, I don't know if it's because of my feelings for her or just lust or it's because of how many drinks I got, that I start to reach out to her.

I reached forward and carefully traced the soft skin from her neck down to her breasts.

She's wearing a loose sando shirt and exposing too much skin. And oh! she's not wearing any bra! God have mercy!

I gently stroke around her nipples area, careful not to wake her up even though I knew that even if there's a riot going around here, she'll never wake up, unless you slapped her very hard, and not just once!

Her nipples started to get hard and I softly kissed and licked them.

I reached out and adjusted her very short shorts until I could see her black sexy lacy Victoria Secrets underwear.

I could see the outline of her pussy through her panties.

I gently stroked my finger over it, tracing it up and down.

I increased the pressure slightly, feeling my finger getting soak through the material.

I slowly inserted a finger, then pulled it out gently.

In and out slowly until she was very wet, and I added two more fingers after.

I continued finger fucking her, trying my best not to suddenly wake this heavy sleeper up.

When I was satisfied, I took my fingers carefully out and fix her underwear and shorts back into place.

I licked her juices from my fingers and savour it for a moment, before getting a blanket to cover her then I went to my room.

The next morning, I woke up having a massive headache. I went outside my room, and went to the kitchen.

I was grabbing some water and searching for pills for my headache, when Karlie entered the kitchen.