At The Park

2 AM. Taylor sneaks out of her parent's house and went to the park, waiting for Karlie.

Taylor is nervous but she needs to see Karlie now.

They haven't seen each other for months.

She misses her so much but they can't see each other because of their parents.

Both of their parents disapproved their relationship.

Taylor smiled as she saw Karlie approaching her.

Karlie instantly wrapped her arms around Taylor and hugs her.

Taylor slid her hands down Karlie's back and pull her closer to her, "I missed you so much Karlie!

Karlie reaches for Taylor's hand and leads them down a path.

They reached a big tree in front of a fountain.

Karlie gently leaned Taylor back against the tree.

She then turned her back to Taylor and they sat.

Karlie sat between Taylor's legs and Taylor's arms wrapped around Karlie's waist.

They sat there for a while until Karlie turns her head towards Taylor and kissed her.

Taylor wraps her arms around Karlie, pulling her tighter.

Taylor lift her hands to Karlie's shoulders and trailed them down the length of her arms, making small circles.

Karlie's hands moves under Taylor's shirt and up to her breasts.

Karlie turns her body around and sits on Taylor's lap. She wrapped her legs around Taylor's waist.

Her hands tangled in Taylor's hair as she pushes her tongue deeper into Taylor's mouth.

She reaches down and pulls her shirt and bra over her head, exposing all of her to Taylor.

Taylor reach with both hands and caress Karlie's breasts.

She bend down and bring one of Karlie's breasts to her lips and starts to lick and play with her nipples.

Karlie starts rocking her hips, moving them to the rhythm of Taylor's licks.

Karlie opens Taylor's shirt and she leans down and places one of Taylor's breasts in her mouth.

Taylor reach down and place her hand between Karlie's legs. Karlie's jeans is so wet, driving Taylor to madness.

They looked into each other's eyes, asking each other's permission to continue.

They started kissing again as Taylor guide Karlie up and leaned her back to the tree.

She placed her leg in between Karlie's legs and Karlie starts moving her hips to the rhythm of her kiss.

Taylor bend down and unbuckle and unzip Karlie's jeans.

She pulled the jeans down.

She run a hand across Karlie's pussy.

She placed a leg on her shoulder so she can have better access to Karlie's clit.

Taylor can see how wet Karlie is. She placed the tip of her tongue on Karlie's clit and insert one of her fingers inside.

As Taylor thrusts in and out of Karlie, she will slide another finger inside.

Karlie moans and beg Taylor to make her come.

Her wetness flooded into Taylor's mouth.

Her hips are rocking to each stroke of Taylor's fingers, "Harder Tay... give me more...aaahh..ahh.. I love you so much Taylor!..."

Taylor continue to stroke Karlie with her fingers and licking with her tongue.

Karlie pulled on Taylor's hair as she screams,"Oh My! Aaah! Aaah! More baby! more! Taylor! Taylor! I'm coming! I'm coming!! Aaaghh!"

Karlie's body shakes. She scream out as waves of orgasm hits her until she can't hold her own weight and starts to slide down the tree.

Taylor sat beside her as Taylor kissed Karlie's neck, cheeks and lips, saying in between kisses, "I love you too so much Karlie!".