Dress

Karlie's POV

It feels like Taylor Swift, the famous country pop singer, have been my best friend in an instant. It's not hard not to like her. She's tall like me, she's also stunning and talented. She's very genuine and kindhearted person.

I remembered that time when Taylor, very radiant and charming, said in an interview that she loves to bake cookies with me. I obviously agreed on that because who wouldn't want to bake cookies with Taylor Swift??!  

Pretty soon after that, I can't help myself to gush about her. I've become obsessed! I am her number one fan!

I think some people noticed our awesome bond! Our fans actually called us 'Kaylor'. 

The two of us start to sleep together, but not in a sexual way. 

Taylor usually have nightmares and I was the one who comforts her in her sleep. 

After a year, we celebrate special events and enjoy each and every moment that we are together, we both realized that we want our relationship into the next level. When we felt something special, we both knew that we want us to be more than best friends.  

-----------

 Tonight, we cooked dinner together. I mean, I just messed the kitchen :p

I am just a baker and Taylor is the great cook! And she always does the dishes! My lovely wife!!!

After having a nice dinner, we sat on the couch and watch a romantic movie. We spent some time cuddling and giving light kisses to each other. 

I looked at her confused when Tay abruptly stopped our kiss.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" - I asked.

"I remembered that I wanted to show you something! Wait here!" - She ran quickly to our bedroom and I waited for her patiently.

 When she came back, she's only wearing this sexy bra-less black dress on. I looked at her like a predator hunting a prey. She's smiling shyly at me while waiting for what will I say. I was speechless for a moment but soon I found myself complimenting her.

"You look so hot on that Taylor!"

Her face turned red and played with the hem of her dress as she don't know what to do next. I stood up and held her hand. I kissed her right cheek, "You", then her left cheek, "are", then the tip of her nose, "so" and then her lips "gorgeous".

As our kiss deepened, she starts removing my clothes. She placed my hands on the hem of her dress. She pushed me unto the couch and sat on top of me.

"Baby can I take this dress off?"

Taylor smile naughtily and said, "Of course baby! I only bought this dress so you could take it off.."

And I obliged...

=================================

Inescapable I'm not even going to try

And if I get burned, at least we were electrified
I'm spilling wine in the bathtub
You kiss my face and we're both drunk
Everyone thinks that they know us
But they know nothing about

All of this silence and patience, pining and anticipation
My hands are shaking from holding back from you (ah, ah, ah)
All of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting
My hands are shaking from all this (ah, ha, ha, ha)