End Game

(Taylor's POV)  

One day, I woke up with her sleeping gorgeously beside me. 

I am so lucky to have her!  

That day, I realized that I wanna be with her for the rest of my life.

Actually, we're not different from other couples.

We also argue and fight over small things, but we do not do it for long.

We understand each other.

She's just a call away whenever I need her.

She loves me even if I'm not perfect. 

She loves all of me including my flaws, paranoia and insecurities.  

She's the sweetest! She's really a keeper!  

I remembered our first meeting.

We just talked about baking, my cats, baking and more baking.

And the sexual tension is already there!

Then months passed.

We became best friends and even more than that.

I found her taking care of me more than her own safety.

I never thought that I'll found THE ONE.

I remembered one time when we are at a party, boys and girls were all openly flirting with her. 

I asked her, "Baby, do you think those girls are pretty? Or those guys handsome?"

She said, "Did you see those girls over there with peachy butts and big breasts? And those guys broad shoulders and nice muscles?"

I followed the direction at where she's pointing at and nodded at her even though I'm feeling jealous on how she described them.

She then smiled and hold my hands, "Baby, I don't care about them. You are more beautifully handsome than them."

I think that I blushed. Then I playfully asked, "Do you really think I'm beautiful, Karls?"

"Yes, Tay. You are the most beautiful person I met. And the person who owns my heart."

"Really??? "Am I beautiful enough to be your wife?"

She kissed my lips then stare at me while she said, "Yes baby. You are beautiful enough to be my wife and the mother of our cute little kids."

I never thought that I will have the courage to ask the magical four words to her. 

"Will you marry me?"  

She gave me her killer smile and kiss my lips, "Of course baby. I will marry you!!!'

---------------------------------

I wanna be your end game
I wanna be your first string
I wanna be your A-Team
I wanna be your end game, end game