Photoshoot (Part 2)

[Taylor's POV]

I'd been dating Karlie for a few weeks now.

After our love making all day and all night, we laid very exhausted but satisfied on our love nest.

I am talking about my new project when I noticed she's thinking something else.

I asked her what is she thinking and she said, "Remember the time I asked you about having a nude photoshoot?"

I nodded and said, "I think that time you're just seducing me?"

Karlie laughed and said, "Well, I was serious and partly seducing you that time but is it okay to take

some nude pictures of me?"

I asked her, "You really want without clothes on?"

Karlie smiled, leaned her forehead to my forehead and said, "Please baby? I wanna try it. Pretty pretty please?"

Oh how could I resist those cute puppy green eyes of hers?!

Still naked, I got off the bed and grabbed my camera.

Karlie removed the blanket covering her naked body and make some cute poses.

I took several shots.

Some close-ups of her just smiling or pouting or her tongue out or making silly faces.

Then I told her to turn over and I took a shot of her beautiful ass, "Oh Karlie! you have a very sexy body"

I continued taking pictures from every angle.

Karlie held her boobs in her hands, her middle fingers just barely covered her nipples.

I instantly captured that and she tried a few more sexy poses.

She was really enjoying this! And so was I!

She knew that I am really turned on by now!

She reached our favorite toy and said, "Put this on babe."

She helped me put the strap-on then she kneeled down between my legs and gently licked the tip of the cock.

She wants to have a photo of her sucking and licking.

Oh my goodness!!!

I focused the camera on her face.

She looked seductively into the camera as she pushed the cock inside her mouth, deep throating her.

Click! Click!

I took different shots of her face filled with lust!

She popped it out of her mouth and asked, "Tay, do you want to take some more pictures or do you want to fuck?"

I stood her up and kissed her and I sat her on the edge of the bed, "Lean back babe and start massaging your breasts"

I stood there in front of her holding the camera, "Spread your legs, Kar...and start playing with your pussy too".

She inched to the very edge of the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could and start playing with herself.

I captured the most intimate details of her most private part.

She began to rub her clit with her fingers while her other hand pulling at her nipples.

Her eyes were half closed and moans of pleasure passed her lips.

Her hand was soaked from her juices.

Her fingers thrust in and out of her.

Oh! A photo is not suited for this!

I switched the mode to video and start filming her!

She moaned my name as her fingers flicked quickly over her clit.

She reached orgasm.

I put video aside as I lay on top of her.

I slid the cock inside her, she wrapped her legs around me and I held her,

"Shit Karls! I am so turned on!"

I heard her groan in approval.

I could tell she was ready to cum again.

She grabbed me by my hair and kissed me roughly as she came.

I grabbed the camera and laid on her side.

Karlie put her head on my chest as we scroll the pictures we took and the video I filmed.