My Sister's Best Friend

Karlie sat down on her parent's couch to watch a football game.

Still four months more before she graduate from college. She's studying computer engineering.

Just as the game starts, the doorbell interrupted her.

She gets up and went over to the door to find her sister's best friend, Taylor, at the door.

Taylor asked, "Hi Karlie! Good to see you here! Is Kimby home?"

Karlie let Taylor in as she say, "Hi Taylor, Kim isn't home yet. I think she'll be back in an hour. You can wait inside if you'd like."

Karlie thinks Taylor is one of her sister's hottest friends.

Taylor's long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail.

She was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts.

And still wearing her red lips trademark.

Taylor walked into the living room.

Karlie couldn't help but to stare at Taylor's sexy butt.

Taylor patted the cushion beside her and said, "Hey Karlie you can sit here. I don't bite".

Karlie slightly laughed and sat beside Taylor. They watched the game.

When the game turns boring, Taylor started a conversation, "So Karlie how are you?"

Karlie simply ansered, "Oh everything's going fine. How about you, Taylor?".

Taylor crossed her long tanned legs as she says, "Oh this summer, I'll start working as a part time baker".

Karlie had to maintain self control when her eyes accidentally landed on Taylor's legs.

Not wanting the conversation to die out, she asked, "So how are you and your boyfriend, Aidan?

Taylor laughed a little, "Karlie, his name was Adam.. Well I haven't seen him for a month, he seems to have a problem keeping his cock in his pants when I'm not around."

Karlie suddenly feeling embarrassed, muttered an apology.

Taylor dismissed her and say, "Oh, that's okay, I have my eyes on somebody else already! So you? how are you and your bf"

Karlie shyly smiled and said, "Um no, I don't have one. Um, I've never really had one. I don't like boys."

Karlie was turning red and feeling a little uncomfortable.

Taylor slightly surprised. She didn't know that Karlie likes girls. "Wow..I never thought you played on the other side. So you have a girlfriend now?"

Karlie shook her head no and sadly said, "I've kissed a girl once for a dare and I never talked to that girl after. I didn't have relationship with girls or boys since birth!"

Taylor felt sad for Karlie.

She knew what Karlie thought about her, Kimby told her that Karlie thought she was hot.

She didn't give any meaning on that until now that Karlie told her that she liked girls.

Taylor's not lying when she said to Karlie that she already had eyes on someone else. That someone else is Karlie.

She's attracted to Karlie and she's so anxious to know if she could seduce her best friend's sister. So she asked, "That means you're still a virgin??!"

Karlie just shyly nod her head yes.

Taylor then asked, "Have you ever felt a girl up at all?"

Karlie turned beet red on that question and said, "Of course not!"

Taylor then blurted out, "Karlie, would you like to feel this?", she gestured her breasts to Karlie.

Taylor moved closer to Karlie.

Taylor thrusts her breasts towards Karlie and she took both of Karlie's hands.

She guided Karlie's hands over her stomach to her breasts.

Taylor could feel that her heart pounding under her shirt. Her pussy became moist. She's being turned on.

Karlie cautiously squeezed and caressed Taylor, "These are very nice...um..they were so soft.."

Taylor let out a low moan as Karlie continued to rub her breasts.

Her fingers played where her nipples were.

She could feel her nipples stiffen as her pussy grew wetter.

She removed her shirt along with her bra so that Karlie could explore more.

Karlie leaned forward and start sucking on them.

She's on top of Taylor now, one hand pinching and pulling on Taylor's left nipple while she sucked on the other one.

Taylor grabbed Karlie's hair as Karlie sucked harder.

Taylor's hands romaed below Karlie's belt.

Her hands searching for an entrance. When she found Karlie's hort zippers, she slowly zipped it down.

She starts to caress Karlie's slit.

Karlie moaned into Taylor's ear, and now licking and sucking on the side of Taylor's neck while both hands caressed Taylor's breasts.

Taylor slowly entered Karlie. Being gentle not to hurt her.

She starts to push in and pull out of Karlie, making her wet even more.

Then she adds another digit until three were already inside.

After a minute of thrusting in and out, she felt that Karlie's maiden head cracked.

Karlie bit into Taylor's shoulder as she feel her orgasms invade her.

When the wave of pleasure died down, they stared at each other eyes.

Karlie kissed Taylor's lips as Taylor's finger slowly pulled out.

Taylor asked, "Are you alright, Karlie?".

Karlie still flushed said, "Yes yes.. I'm fine..I'm totally fine! That was awesome!"

Taylor smiled and was about to lean up for a kiss again when they heard a car pull into the driveway and slamming of a car door.

In a flash, Taylor grabbed both her shirt and bra and ran to the bathroom.

Karlie quickly stand and fix her clothes too.

She heard her sister enter the front door and yelled, "Hello??! Everybody home? Kar Kar you're here?"

Karlie greet her sister. They hugged and Karlie said, "Taylor's here. She just went in the bathroom."

Karlie hoped that her sister wouldn't suspect anything.

Taylor got back, hair and clothes straightened out and her red lips back to being not smudged. She hugged Kimby, "Hi Kimby! I missed you!"

Kimby said, "C'mon T! There's a party on Fifth Ave! The party won't start without us!"

Rolling her eyes, Taylor replied, "So what are we waiting for?! Let's start the party!"

Kimby giggled and turned to Karlie, "Hey sis! Tell mom and dad that I'll be home before midnight! Bye!"

Kimby went out first followed by Taylor.

Taylor turned to Karlie as she headed out the door.

They stared for a while then Taylor blows Karlie a kiss and then wink, "I'll be seeing you again, Karlie!"