Photoshoot (Part 1)

Karlie Elizabeth Kloss is a hot and famous model. She is currently doing a Vogue photoshoot right now.

Her usual photographer has a substitute at the last minute. The substitute person, Taylor Swift, is new to Karlie.

The model wished that she and her new photographer would get along very well.

Karlie gets changed into her final outfit. This is a sexy one. Karlie got shy for a moment. She was used to be posing sexy outfit to her other photographer.

She stands in front of the camera and strikes a shy but sexiest pose she can think of.She leans back against a made up wall, sticking her chest out for the camera.

As Karlie poses, she was drawn to her new photographer's sex appeal. The way Taylor speaks how she will pose.. Taylor's blue eyes is like a magnet.. Karlie still drawn to them even behind the camera. Karlie loses track of time as she stares at Taylor.

Taylor's white shirt looks tight, giving more accent to her chest. Karlie licks her lips as Taylor fixed the strap of her camera around her neck. Taylor tied up her hair into a messy bun, exposing her sexy neck.

Karlie has always swung both ways and since her last lesbian fling with the other model, Toni Garrn, she has always enjoyed the company of another woman.

The final pose for that day was shot and Taylor hands Karlie a white bathrobe. Karlie said thanks and wrapped the robe around her body.

Sitting down at the makeup table, she slowly removed the cosmetics on her face. She was startled when she feels a finger poking her shoulder. She turned and takes a deep breath as she see a smiling Taylor,

"Excuse me, Miss Kloss, I did not have the chance to introduce myself earlier. I am Taylor Swift, a substitute photographer for this week. You were great out there! You want to pick and have copy of pictures later?"

Karlie studies Taylor's beautiful face properly as she was too close to her now.

Taylor's eyes are really blue, her face is so gorgeous. Her red lips, her sexy lips that Karlie wants to lick and kiss.
Taylor smiled and asked , " is something wrong? Is there something on my face?"

Karlie realizes she's been staring for a while and stutter a reply, "Ahem..nice to know you Taylor. You can call me Karlie. And yes I would love to see those pictures"
Karlie smiles her flashing smile and Taylor grins back, "Karlie? that's a nice name. Beautiful name suits a beautiful woman like you. Oh here's the pictures."

Karlie blushed at the compliment, she ties up her robe and gestured Taylor that they should sit at the sofa. Taylor handed her camera to Karlie. Karlie needs to lean a little closer because the camera was still latched on Taylor's neck.

Karlie scrolled through her pictures as Taylor internally combusting because of Karlie's scent. Taylor is sexually attracted to the model's gorgeous aura. Taylor starts to cough when she tried to banish her pervert thoughts.

Karlie concerned when Taylor starts coughing quickly grabbed a bottled water and offer it to Taylor. Taylor chugged the bottle, her cheeks are red.
Karlie asked if she's okay now, as the model strts rubbing Taylor's back. Taylor replied, "Yes yes..thanks a lot Karlie. I'm fine now. So did you chose the pictures you want?"

Karlie said, "the pictures I want isn't here"

Taylor asked, "Oh? These are all the pictures I took. What shot did you want?"

Taylor holds her breath to stop herself gasping in shock as Karlie removed hr robe and start undressing her remaining clothing, "me being naked"

Karlie has perfect shiny 6 pack abs.Taylor wanted to touch it earlier when she took a shot of her in a sexy outfit. "fuck! You are so...", Taylor starts to trail her finger on Karlie's abs. She continued her way down and when she reached Karlie's wet slit, Taylor got out of her trance and said, "shit! Im sorry Karlie. I... I wanted to touch you like that earlier when my camera.. this is..you are.. and now..you..i am..i.." Karlie laughed at Taylor's stutter words and places a finger over Taylor's lips shutting her up,
"Just enjoy it Taylor"

Taylor's hands glide over again on Karlie's skin.

The model moans as Taylor moves down and kisses Karlie's belly button, "Karlie..You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.."

Karlie breathes in deeply as Taylor's tongue work further down,she hold unto Taylor's head leading her to her precious gem, "I want you to fuck me now, Taylor"

Taylor rubs her fingertips across Karlie's hard nub, making the model shake with uncontrollable lust.

Karlie moans.
Taylor likes to tease Karlie more so instead of licking her way down, she moves upward. She takes Karlie's right nipple in her mouth and starts gently sucking on it. Her tongue licks around the sensitive nipple.
Karlie grabs her other breast and starts to squeeze it, giving herself more pleasure. Taylor's mouth turns and starts to work on Karlie's other nipple.

Karlie wants to see Taylor's naked body so she reaches on Taylor's shirt and starts taking it off, unhooking her bra and removing it at the same time. Taylor zipped down her jeans and removed it too, together with her panties.

Karlie studies Taylor's naked body, "You are so perfect", she then puts her hands on Taylor's waist. She pushes her chest into Taylor's, their nipples rubbing each other. causing pleasure shot through both their bodies. Karlie's hands now move forward and massage Taylor's breasts, making the photographer moan. Karlie can't help but lean forward and kiss Taylor's soft lips.

Taylor breaks the kiss and say, "Karlie, my body is all yours."

Karlie pushes Taylor backwards onto the sofa. She crawled on her hands and towards Taylor's body, "Gosh Taylor I am the model here but you look like you're more fitted on that category! You're body's like a wonderland!" Karlie stopped herself from drooling as she rubs Taylor's perfectly flat stomach.

Karlie settled in between Taylor's legs. She licks her lips as she rubs a hand over Taylor's pussy.

Taylor groans as Karlie's soft hand rubs against her wet pussy, leaving juices on Karlie's palm.

Karlie licks the juices off her hand and starts to lower her head and kisses Taylor's pussy, her tongue starts working its way around.

She grabs onto Taylor's hips keeping her steady as she sucks.

Moaning and groaning, Taylor leans forward and places her hands on Karlie's hair and pushes her face deeper into her pussy. Karlie respond by licking and sucking hard.
Taylor rubs and plays with her own boobs adding to her own pleasure as Karlie sucks and licks her pussy.

Karlie turned over so that Taylor could please her too. They start fucking each other in 69 position.

They both reached their orgasms, digging their claws on each other's butt cheeks.

They both sighed a relief sigh that when they were done putting their clothes on again, a staff decided to knock on the door.

Karlie was being called by her manager.

Karlie kissed Taylor before leaving, winked back to Taylor and said, " we'll do the photoshoot of me being naked some other time"