Look What You Made Me Do

Taylor's POV

Today is Saturday and I am done from writing a new song so I decided to have a relaxing afternoon in my safe haven. Here I am in our mini library, reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Hours passed, until, 

"Hey Tay"

I looked up from the book I was reading, enough to dodge a pillow coming in a great speed towards my face. But I didn't see another one coming so that hit my face and my eye glasses fell down the study table.

"Woohoo!! Pillow Attack!!"

What the fudge?!

I saw my ever naughty girlfriend, standing in the middle of the room, grinning at me and carrying another three throw pillows ready for her 'attack'.

I squealed."Karlie!!!!", I picked up the pillow that hit my face and threw it back at her. 

But, alas! she caught it easily and that made her grin widely. She's ready to throw another pillow again when I hurriedly stand and start searching for the first pillow launched at me while my hands up, "Wait up you cheater!!! I don't have pillow bullets here!!!"   

When I got the chance to pick up the pillow that I'm searching, I saw Karlie running away from me. 

She's good at sports so you know, our games like this is always not fair for me.

I start chasing her, breathing heavily from the sudden energy I am using. I chase her from room after room, throwing pillows at each other, until I cornered her on our bedroom.

I had no pillow left and she had one, because the last one I launched at her, she caught it before it hit her beautiful face.

Several times she tried acting that she'll throw it back to me with a great force.

I flinched each time I thought she's gonna throw it and that made her laugh with amusement.

Then she threw it when I least suspected it. It hit my chest and Karlie did a triumphant  'mom croon' dance like she won a fucking Grammy!

I attempted to hit her with the pillow but my throw ended up hitting the ceiling over her head. She stopped dancing, put one hand on her right knee and the other hand clutching her stomach then she start laughing like a maniac.

I jumped at her, she caught me like a pillow, but she lose her balance, causing us to be thrown on the bed, me on top of her and hit her playfully on her chest, "You are a meanie!"

 She's trying to stop her laughter and caught my fists. We stared at each other eyes and she said, "Can I kiss you?"

"No. You cannot! I still hate you!" 

Her hands released my fists then she slowly squeezed my breasts. 

"Karlie! what are you doing?!"

"Checking if there are bruises because of our pillow war"

I laughed when she air quoted pillow war with her long slender yummy fingers.

"Oh yeah?? You think because of your pillow bullets I will have bruises now?"

"We'll never know unless I'll check"

She gently pushed me off of her, switching our positions. She put my arms over my head, and started pulling my t-shirt up. She removed my bra and her hands starts kneading my breasts. I moaned in pleasure. Her warm mouth covered my left nipple while the other is being played with her hand. She'll lick and flick then switch to the other. I was in ecstasy!

Then she started to kiss her way down my belly. I lifted my hips as she pulled my shorts and panties off. She kissed and stroked the inside of my thighs before kissing my pussy.

"Kar..."

She played with my boobs while she licked me down there. 

Then she start to thrusts inside me. I am moaning so loud and screaming her name. I came hard but she started to lick me again and I am trying to pushed her forehead away. 

She grabbed both my wrists and pinned on the side of my hips , "I'm not yet done with your check up, Miss Taylor", and continued to lick. 

I protested but she's strong and her wild tongue and fingers were relentless, leaving me weak under her. I moaned out loud as she forced me to cum again and again. Finally she was done and slid up to lay beside me, kissing my hands. 

"Oh my God Kar! Amazing! You know, you always do this every time I hate you for making me a loser on our not-so-fair games!!!"

She just winked at me and kiss me on my lips. We kissed for minutes.

Our telephone rings and I stopped Kar from getting it. 

She smiled when I yawned and mimicked my voice, "I'm sorry, Miss Taylor can't 'cum' to the phone right now. Why? Oh, 'cause she already did!!"  

I laughed and pinched her cheeks, "I love you!" then we drifted off to sleep ignoring the rings of the unknown persistent caller.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------  

'Ooh, look what you made me do

Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Look what you just made me do '

-------------------------------------------------------------------------