Kollege Days

Karlie and Taylor are in a vacant classroom right now and making out.

Karlie is senior while Taylor is her junior. Karlie is known for being a player and starting today, her focus and obsession is for the girl, that is Taylor.

Karlie locked the classroom door and she told Taylor to bend over the table.

Karlie starts rubbing Taylor's panties.
Taylor moaned.

'Oh Tay, you have such great ass!'

'Aaahh..big sis'

'Call me Karlie, my dear Taylor'

Karlie removed Taylor's panties and start licking up and down Taylor's pussy.

'Oh Karlie...aaah...aaahh! Karlie!... aaahhh....'

Karlie then gently pushed Tay on the table, making Tay faced her. Kar removed Tay's blouse and skirt and bra. Leaving Tay's eyeglasses on.

Karlie then starts kissing Tay's neck down to her breasts. Sucking and licking Taylor's nipples. Making them erect.

'Aaaahhh...aaahhh...aaahhhh...oooohhh...aaahhh..ha..ha...mmm..squeeze my nipples hard big sis..yeah..ahh..ahhh..Karlie....ahhhh..'

Karlie squeezed and pinch and sucked harder. Making Tay moaned with so much pleasure.

Karlie removed her own panty and positioned her and Taylor's legs for tribbing.

They rubbed their bodies in sync. Moaning each other's names.

'This feels so good Karlie...ahhh...ahh...'

'Aaahhhhm.ahhhhh..Taylor...'

'Yes...yes...ahhh..'

'Oohh...ahhh..'

'Aaahhhh.. im coming!!!! Aaah!'

'Me too...aaahhm.aahhh!'