Call It What You Want

Couple of months of not seeing each other, Taylor regretted being drunk at a concert with Karlie, her secret lover. Because she's drunk, she forgot that she cannot kiss Karlie's lips publicly. She already misses her. She misses her happy moments with Karlie, her literal sunshine. Because of one drunken night, Taylor and Karlie never heard anything from each other.

One Friday afternoon, after working on her studio, she found a package waiting on her apartment. She checked if where it is from or who sent it and smiled when she saw Karlie's name on it. She opened the package. She squealed with joy when she saw the cute kitty slippers and new pyjamas and tee shirts with kitten prints.

Taylor continued to look through the box and she blushed when she got some sexy lingerie then she found a card at the bottom. She carefully opened it and it was a handwritten letter of Karlie.

I  miss you so much baby! This no communication between us on the past couple of months is slowly killing me. I know that you are thinking that all of this is your fault. Baby, I want you to know that you are not the only one to be guilty. That I also made a mistake that night. We'll make the same mistakes every time we are together. They said that we'll never learn. But baby, every mistake we're doing is doing one thing right for us. Slowly, we can show the world that loving each other isn't a wrong thing.

Do you miss me too? 

How about I'll see you tonight?

I'll help you sneak out from your house 2AM.

So what you say? Run away with me? :)

Taylor quickly called Karlie's number and said YES.

(Taylor's POV)

Exactly 2AM, Karlie's car already waiting up for me. She help me sneaked out from the back door.

As we approached the little front step of a cabin that Karlie rented for a whole week, I feel like I am now truly home.

Karlie help me put our bags inside our room. Then she starts to set up her laptop, our blankets and pillows, the picnic basket she prepared, then she went and set fire to the fireplace to keep us warm. 

We talked over dinner and we decided that the media could call our relationship whatever they want to. The hell we care! As long as we're happy together.

Moments later.

We watched the latest season of Grey's Anatomy.

Then we make forts under covers. We played like kids and laughed like there's no tomorrow.

Then she hugged me and I laid my head on her chest.

'I've missed you baby' - Karlie whispered.

'Me too. So much' - I hugged her tight and I placed sweet kisses on her cheeks.

Then she grabbed me by my neck.

We kissed and stared at each other's eyes. Her starry eyes sparkin' up my darkest night. Turning all my worries away.

'So... did you see my present?' - Karlie's eyes turned to lust.

'Yes baby. Thank you!' - I kissed her again. I'll never get tired of kissing those yummy lips!

'Are you now wearing those new Victoria's Secret sexy little lingerie I bought you?' - Karlie asked.

'Well... See it for yourself, baby!'

I winked at her as I ran to the little bathroom, with Karlie quickly following.   

----

My baby's fit like a daydream
Walking with his head down
I'm the one he's walking to
So call it what you want, yeah, call it what you want to
My baby's fly like a jet stream
High above the whole scene
Loves me like I'm brand new  

I want to wear his initial 

On a chain round my neck, chain round my neck 

Not because he owns me 

But 'cause he really knows me 

Which is more than they can say, I

I recall late November, 

holdin' my breath

Slowly I said, 

"You don't need to save me

But would you run away with me?"
Yes

------