...Ready For It?

Karlie's POV

This week is one hell-a week in our school! Too many projects!!

But tonight is different, even I am lacking of sleep because of too much koffee and koding! I am looking forward for this night!

Aaaaaaaannnnnd.... I am so super duper excited!!!!

My heart beats so fast right now!!!!

Because tonight, I will finally have a date with my long time crush! Errhhmm... scratch that 'long time crush'. 'Cause this is not a crush anymore!

She's like a robber the first time I saw her. She's the only girl who stole my heart. And I hope that I stole her heart too like a thief!

Taylor Alison Swift is a glee member. I am younger than her but we are both still in twenties. She's a little bit shy and she is always alone.

She loves music, cats and baking while I love sports, coding, dogs, baking too.. and well duh??.. obviously.. I LOVE HER!!!

After texting and chatting for weeks (more of me bugging her constantly), we still wanna know more about each other. So we both decided to meet up. I have the courtesy to book a reservation on a fancy restaurant near a mall. We will  first watch a movie, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, then we'll have a 'romantic dinner'. How I wish she has the same feelings for me too!

I arrived few hours earlier at the cinema so that I can already buy our movie tickets, food and drinks.

I think I dropped my jaw when I saw her. Her outfit attracted stares from almost everyone! She is wearing a black leather knee high boots, that has a three-inch slim heels. Making her the same height as me. I think her normal height is just inches shorter than me. Well hello guys! I'm about six foot two giraffe from the Lou! And some guys were intimidated by that! But I don't care about them! I only care for HER attention!

Taylor also wore a black tank top with a see through white polo shirt that's unbuttoned up to her chest, and a red leather tight skirt that has a slits up on either sides nearly to her hip. She's a killer! I'm worried that I'll be dead by just seeing her like that!

"Hi Karlie!",  I didn't notice that she's already in front of me and hugging me!

I returned her hug, "Hello Taylor".

She pulls away from our quick hug and get something out of her bag and handed it to me,  "Guess what?! I have something for you!"

"Oh my god!" I said surprisingly! She gave me a large goody bag of my favorite granola bars and she baked me some kookies!!!

"Do you like it?"

"Like it?? Duh?? I love it! Thank you!" 

I instantly grab and take a bite on one of her freshly baked chocolate cookies. "What the! This is so good! Really eff-ing good!" 

Taylor blushed and smiled at me, "Thanks! I'm glad that you loved it!" 

We watched the movie, have some talk over dinner then I invited her to my house so we could continue our endless convo.

At my house.

I held the door open for Taylor and let her in. My dog, Joe, greeted us with his welcome bark and rubbed his body in my legs. I am amazed that he did not growl at Tay which he usually does with other new visitors. I gently patted Joe's head and then he turn his back and wagged his tail away from us. 

I rummaged some beer cans from the fridge, get some chips and the cookies from her and handed some to Taylor. We sat on the couch and opened the TV to watch some Netflix while having conversations about everything and nothing.

After a while, Taylor said something that I didn't hear clearly so I asked her, "Hmm? what was that Tay?"

She then nervously shifted on her seat, looked down at her hands and said, "You know..ermm.. I..I..I've never been with someone like this before. All this time I was alone. I just want to say thanks. Thank you for being stubborn and forcing yourself to be a part of my boring life!" Okay. I think, she's a little bit tipsy.

"Oh Tay, you don't have to say --" 

I am surprised when she planted her lips on mine.  

Taylor, if you only let me touch your life, then you'll never be alone.    

I let her tongue invaded my mouth. She starts nibbling and sucking my lips. 

"Mmm.. Kar.. You taste like cookies.. I always imagine this.. And now, I finally had the chance to kiss you."

She parted our lips to catch some air and when she's ready to kiss me again, I stopped her, "Honestly, Tay.. I've never been with a woman before.. and I don't know---"

"Oh my! I am so sorry Karlie! It's okay, we don't have to --"

I kissed her back before the sexual tension cools off. I really don't care if I'm not a pro! I kissed her and let our tongues danced with each other. Then we slowly took our clothes off.

I feel that she's still nervous, "Just relax Tay, I am nervous too but let me take care of you, okay?" 

"Okay, I'll try."

She then take a look on my naked body, "Oh gosh Karlie! You are so hot!"

"And so do you! You are too gorgeous for me, my Taylor"  

I carried her upstairs and..

We got busy in the middle of the night...

------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of the night, in my dreams
You should see the things we do, baby
In the middle of the night, in my dreams
I know I'm gonna be with you
So I take my time
(Are you ready for it?)  

  ------------------------------------------------------