Chapter One

Chapter 1

Sophie's POV

"Hey. Sophie. Baby girl. I miss you." Todd's voice rung through the phone. I stood there. In the middle of TopShop. Awestruck. Tears rolled freely down my face.

"Sweetie. When I get out of here we'll meet again. I promise." he snickered in that same evil voice. A loud sob escaped my mouth.

Demi was eyeing me and I quickly hung up the phone. Demi ran over to me and wrapped me in her arms.

"Baby. Who was that?" She asked running her fingers through my hair. Kelly and Paulina were right by my side within three seconds.

"T-Todd. He's gonna find me. He's gonna take me from you. You don't know him Demi. He'll hurt you for me. I can't let that happen. I'm just a threat. Oh my god. He's gonna find me." I sobbed

Demi's breath hitched

"No. He's not finding you. You're MINE. now. We'll change your number. Okay? I promise you he won't find you." she said sternly.

My phone buzzed in my hand.

Message from: unknown number

And remember. When you get back. You don't know what bad is.
Todd xox

I read that and sobbed more. Demi took my phone away and wrapped me tighter.

"Kell, Pau let's go to my house okay?" she said

"No. Dot let me ruin our day. Just forget about it right now. We can think about it later." I said

"Are you sure?" Kelly asked. Even though they don't know who Todd is they're comforting me.

"Positive." I said fake smiling.

We walked out of TopShop and Demi grabbed my hand and pulled me over towards her. She put her arm around my shoulder and walked. I felt tears swell my eyes and my throat tighten. I blinked back the tears and kept walking.

I just need to stay strong til we get home.

We went into Forever 21 and they all were throwing clothes at me. I put a fake smile on and started laughing. I tried on the clothes and Kelly and Paulina bought them. Ignoring mine and Demi's protests.

We walked out of the mall. With bags in our hands. We got into the car and all sat back in the back seat. Max and the driver sat in the front. I sat in the middle of Kelly and Paulina and Demi sat across from us.

I took out my phone and just stared at the message Todd sent me. How did he get my number? I'm three hours away from where used to live. How the hell did he get a phone in jail?! Demi snatched the phone out of my hands. I took a deep breath and looked up at her. Joy. I'm gonna have to talk later.

I sunk back in the seat and just waited til we got back to the studio.

We got there and Kelly and Paulina went home. The second we got into the car I fell apart. Sobs wrecked through my whole body. Max climbed in front and Demi quickly go in back. She pulled me in her lap and I just cried into her chest.

"Shh baby girl. It's Okay. No one will hurt you. You have me and Max and everyone else on your side. We love you. We would literally risk our lives for you okay?" She said rubbing my cheek. I calmed myself down and fell asleep.

Demi's POV

I felt Sophie go limp in my arms. I looked down at her and saw she had tears still rolling down her face. I wiped them away and kissed her forehead.

When we got home I carried her into the house and placed her on the bed.

I walked downstairs and turned on the TV. All of a sudden I heard a door slam. I thought nothing of it until I replayed what happened today in my head.

I jumped off the couch and ran by the bathroom door.

"Sophie, baby you okay?" I asked knocking on the door.

"Y-yeah. Fine." She said. Her voice cracking.

"Open the door honey." I said jiggling the doorknob.

"One minute please." she said.

"No now. Or I have a key." I said. She opened the door and crumbled into my arms. I lifted up her arm and saw a bunch of new cuts lined up.

"No baby no." I said kissing her wrist.

"I-I'm s-sorry Demi. I couldn't help it." she said. Hell. If I was in her position I would be doing the same thing.

"C'mon baby. We're both tired. Lets go to bed." I said lifting her up and bringing her to the room. I placed her in the bed and lied down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her shaking body.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's okay baby. Go to sleep. Ignore it until tomorrow." I said kissing her forehead and listening to her breathing even. She finally fell asleep. I soon dozed off.

A/N hey. So this is the sequel to YCBMS. You don't know what it is? Look at my page :). Okayyyy Byeee.