Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11

Demi's POV

I ran to the hospital doors to Sophie's room. She lied there motionless and she looked like she was so confused.

"Who are you?" She asked

I immediately felt tears swell my eyes.

"It's Demi baby girl." I cried

She looked towards the nurse and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know who she is and why she here?" She asked.

I turned towards Marissa and started sobbing into her shoulder.

"Hey Dems it's gonna be okay. She'll remember you. She literally just woke up. She's really confused." Marissa said rubbing my shoulder.

"But what if she doesn't what if all the hard work I did in the last five months don't pay off and she doesn't remember who I am." I cried. Sophie looked at me like I had five heads.

"I don't really know who you are but you don't have to cry me no ones ever cried over me. No one's ever cared about me so please don't cry over me." She said.

"Sophie listen to me you don't know who you are and you don't know who I am but I love you and I care about you so much. So please don't say that." I cried.

"I really hope I can remember you because you seem like you really care and I've never had anyone in my life like that." Sophie said tearing up.

I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her.

"It's okay you can't remember now cause I know you're gonna remember later." I said kissing her forehead.

"Can we go home?" She asked. I nodded.

"Marissa get the nurse and ask her for her discharge papers." I said still hugging Sophie. Marissa left the room.

"I'm really sorry I can't remember." Sophie said

"Soph stop. It's okay it's not your fault." I said.

"But it is I'm the one that took the pills." She said suddenly remembering.

"You remember that?" I asked.

"Yeah. Now I remember who you are. You're Demi you adopted me you saved my life." She cried into me.

"Shh. It's okay." I said kissing her forehead.

Marissa got the discharge papers and we left. I was definitely signing Sophie up for therapy. No matter how much she argued it was happening. There wasn't anything in the world That could change my mind. I almost lost my baby because it was my fault for not saving her. I was supposed to be the one the fix her and I did nothing. And everyone is saying it's not your fault but it really is. If I wasn't there that day that she was at the bridge I wouldn't have her with me. Taking a run that day was the best decision I've ever made. Sophie needed fixing and I'm going to be the one that fixes her.

A/N thanks guys for all the really good feedback. I really love writing for you.

Next update: Sunday next Sunday. Not in two days.

Early update: 20 comments 40 votes.

Thanks love you :)