Chapter Six

Sophie's POV

When we got off the plane we immediately saw Dianna.

"Momma!" Demi said running up to her mom.

"Hey baby." Dianna said hugging Demi.

"How've you been?' Demi asked her mom still hugging her.

"MADDIE!" I screamed running up to Maddie. I hugged her.

"Hey Soph." She said.

"BABYGIRL." Demi said running up to Maddie and hugging her, picking her up.

"You got so big! And beautiful! I haven't seen you in like 8 months." Demi said kissing Maddies forehead.

"I missed you too Dems." Maddie said hugging her older sister.

"Lets go home." Maddie said dragging us to the front of the airport.

"Calm down babygirl we still need to get our luggage.' Demi said walking towards baggage claim.

We got our luggage and went into Dianna's car and drove to their house.

When we got there Maddie dragged me upstairs.

"I missed you." She said hugging me.

"I missed you too! Demi did too." I said just as Demi walked into the room and attacked Maddie.

"I missed my baby sister." She said kissing her forehead.

"I missed you more Dems." She said.

"So what do you girls wanna do today? Mom dad and Dallas are going out so it's just us three." Demi said sitting on Maddie's bed.

"Lets have a movie marathon. I miss snuggling up with my older sister." Maddie said lying on Demi.

We rented Marley and Me because Demi wanted a sad movie for some reason.

Half way in the movie Maddie reached out to grab more popcorn when I saw it. Lines on her wrist. Just like mine. Holy shit. I need to tell Demi now. Right now.

"Demi. Can you come into the kitchen? I need to get something and you're taller then me." I laughed. Well fake laughed.

She nodded and got up and walked into the kitchen with me.

"Don't freak out. But I saw cuts on Maddies wrist." I told her.

"W-What?" She stuttered.

"I'm sorry." I told her hugging her.

We walked into the living room and sat back down on the couch. Maddie sunk into Demi and Demi took her hands and rubbed circles on the palms of them. Maddies eyes got wide when Demi's thumbs lingered by the top of her wrist. She fidgeted in her seat and moved her hands out if Demi's hands. Demi looked down at her and saw her eyes tearing up.

"What's up babygirl?" She asked. Maddie's breath sped up.

"Nothing? I don't know what you're talking about." She said moving in her seat so she was facing away from Demi.

Maddie's POV

I moved so I wasn't facing Demi. I couldn't. She would be so disappointed in me.

"Maddie. Please tell me." She said grabbing my hands.

She started turning over my hands and I immediately retracted them.

"Dem-I." I stuttered. Shit. There goes my cover. She grabbed my wrist and yanked the sleeve up. I couldn't look at her.

"Why babygirl?" She asked.

"You're never around. I get bullied Dems. And I tried to stop myself but I couldn't." I said. Letting out a shaky breath. She hugged me.

"I'm always here for you. Whether you have to call Skype or text me. Even if its 3 AM." She said rubbing my cheek.

I bit my lip to stop the tears.

"C'mon babygirl. Lets go up to your room. And give me your razors." Demi said

I sighed and walked upstairs with her. I dug through my jewelry box and have her my razors

"You know I love you. And I'm doing this because I love you." She said kissing my forehead.

A/N sorry for the wait. I was busy this week. And I'm gonna be busy for a while because of basketball so updates will be spaced out more often.

Next Update: Next Saturday (not tomorrow.)

Early update: 15 votes 10 comments.

Bye xx :)