Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter 28

Demi's POV

I walked up to Wilmer and slapped him right in the face. And I did the same to Todd. They tried to take my baby sister.

"You listen to me you little scum bags. You stay away from my fucking family. You stay away from my friends. You stay away from MY fucking daughter. So help me god I will chop off your balls and feed them to sharks. Stay away from what's MINE." I said whispering in their faces. I grabbed Sophie's arm but she was pulled out of my grasp. I gasped and turned around. Todd had her pinned to the ground. He held his arm up and slapped her. That made me crack.

I jumped on the bastards back and relentlessly started punching him. Max pulled me up and threw me towards a now sobbing Sophie who was in Marissa's embrace. Police officers ran into the room and took Wilmer and Todd away. I looked over towards Madison.

"Maddie. Baby girl are you okay?" I asked walking up to her.

"C-can you take me home mom?" She said looking over at my mom who was just sobbing into Eddie's embrace.

"Yeah let's go baby." She said. I kissed Maddie's forehead and said goodbye to my family. I then walked up to my sobbing daughter. I took her away from Marissa and picked her up. I took one look at her face and anger swelled throughout my body.

The corner of her eye was bleeding and she had a bruise shaped as a hand on the left side of her face. I looked down at my swollen bleeding knuckles and chuckled. No one messes with MY family and gets away with it. Ever. If you ever hurt them I will personally bury you into the ground.

Me, Naya, Sophie and Marissa went home to LA. When we got home Naya said she had some business to do. So she left. It was just me Sophie and Marissa.

"You guys. I know it's the middle of November but let's go to the beach. It'll get our minds off of things." I said. They nodded.

I grabbed Sophie's hand and walked down to the beach. There were two girls making out. I laughed and covered Sophie's eyes. Until I saw who was on top.

"NAYA?!" I screamed. She jumped up and looked at me.

"Dem- baby it's-" She started

"Don't you fucking say 'it's not what it looks like' I want you out of my house. Your belongings will be on the street tonight. You are not welcome back in. So help me god I'll get a restraining order." I said with tears running down my face.

I ran home with Marissa and Sophie right behind me.

"M-mom. Please don't hurt me but are you okay?" Sophie stuttered.

"Baby come here." I cried. She walked over into my arms.

"I will NEVER EVER hurt you again okay? I fucked up." I said wiping the tears off of her face.

"I'm sorry mommy." She said hugging me.

"Baby it isn't your fault. I just shouldn't have fallen so fast. I know I didn't deserve her." I rambled on

Sophie's hand went over my mouth.

"Mommy don't you EVER EVER SAY THAT in front of me. Don't even think that. You're so beautiful and pretty and sexy and someone would be lucky to have you. But I'm the luckiest. Because I get your undivided attention and love and you're mine." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"Baby I love you so much." I said kissing her forehead.

"Let's watch TV." I said.

"Frozen!" I said finding it on demand and putting it on. Sophie snuggled into my side. I kissed her forehead as the movie went on.

A/N IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT AND COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT BUT I HAD TO UPDATE BC IM SO BUSY THIS WEEK. and it's so fluffy. I hate it. But whatevsssss

What if Sophie gets a boyfriend? Do you think Demi will like that? Or will momma bear come out?

How do you think Maddie is?

So I decided. And this will be NEMI YAY. ok

I love you all. Stay strong xx

Next Update- sometime next week.

Early update- 60 comments and 70 votessss