Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter 23

Sophie's POV

Naya and Demi helped me into the house cause the area in between my legs was so fucking sore and hurt like a motherfucker. And I was NOT over exaggerating. I whimpered when I nudged into the wall. I sounded like a fucking puppy.

"Baby you okay?" Demi asked

"I'm peachy." I said with a fake ass smirk.

"Don't lie. Talk to me." She said lifting me up like a baby.

"I'm fine. Just let it go!" I said struggling out of her grasp but failing and earning a sharp pain in my abdomen. I cried out.

"Shh. You're okay." She said kissing my forehead.

"Sophie. You're safe now. We promise." Naya said walking up to me and kissing my head. I got out of Demi's grasp and ran into the bathroom. I started puking.

"DEMI ITS BLOOD IM PUKING BLOOD." I screamed.

Demi and Naya ran into the room. Demi scooped me in her arms and brought me into the kitchen while Naya flushed the toilet. Demi whispered something in Naya's ear and she nodded walking out of the room grabbing her phone.

Demi came to me with a wet towel a wiped it on my face and mouth. She smiled and kissed my cheek and picked me up.

Five minutes later Naya walked in with a doctor aka our neighbor. No no no.

"No." I whimpered trying to get off the kitchen counter. But to be only pushed back by Demi.

"Mommy please." I begged. Shit. Whatever

"No Sophie c'mon." Demi said smiling

The doctor came over.

"Sophie may I ask what happened?" The doctor asked. But I only hid my face in Demi's neck.

"Mommy I'm fine." I whispered.

"Please Sophie just cooperate." Demi said running her hands through my hair.

"So Sophie what happened?" The doctor asked again. Talking to me like I was a fucking 5 year old.

"I just threw up blood. No big deal." I said. Earning a scoff and Demi to look at me.

"Sophie that is a big deal. I'm going to need to take a blood test." He said.

"nO NO BLOOD TEST PLEASE. MOMMY PLEASE DONT LET HIM." I screamed hiding in Demi's chest.

"Baby it's okay. You're gonna be okay. They just need to see what's wrong with you." She said kissing my forehead and sitting me back on the counter. I was sobbing when they put the needle in my arm.

When they finished to doctor left to go test it and Demi lifted me up.

"Let's go watch a movie guys." She said bringing me to the couch and Naya following closely behind us.

"How about Catching Fire? I have a copy of it." Demi said standing up. She came back with the movie and I snuggled into Naya.

"Ok now I feel left out. Naya pushed me and grabbed Demi's arm and kissed her hard.

"Whoa whoa keep it PG kids." I laughed snuggling into Demi and put my legs on Naya.

"What are we? your human couch?" Naya laughed.

"Mhmm." I said. And you may think that I forgot what happened to me two days ago. But I didn't. I'm just hiding it because I don't wanna be a burden.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Naya asked. I shrugged

"No big deal." I said plastering a fake smile.

"Talk to us baby." Demi said kissing my right temple.

"No it's fine. Let's just watch the movie." I said

"No. Don't push us away." Demi said sternly.

"Just leave it." I said snuggling into Demi more. But to only be lifted up and brought into our bedroom. Demi threw me on the bed. While Naya blocked the door and Demi blocked the bathroom. Well shit.

"Now talk. Or we could be in here forever." Demi said.

"I-uh-I c-can you guys just leave it? I don't wanna be a burden. Mom you have so much going on and Naya you're working everyday. I don't wanna stress you guys out! Just leave it! I'm- I'll be fine. I promise." I cried. Demi ran towards me and wrapped me in her arms.

"Talk to us please. You are NOT a burden and aren't causing us stress. You're stressing yourself out more. Okay? So letting everything out will help you. Okay?" Demi said

"Uhh well it's my fault he raped me. I kissed him first. But I didn't wanna go further but he got so angry and aggressive. And he started hitting me and then h-he ripped my clothes off and raped me. But if I didn't kiss him he wouldn't have raped me. This is all my fault." I cried.

"This is not your fault. Just because you kissed him doesn't mean he can fucking RAPE you alright? So get that out of your head." Naya said. I looked at Demi. She looked so pissed.

"M-Mommy?" I stuttered. She looked down at me. I saw the concern and anger in her eyes. I saw a few tears slip out.

"Hey don't cry over me." I said wiping her tears.

"It's kinda hard baby." She said kissing my forehead.

"I will never let anyone hurt you every again." She cried into my hair.

We heard a knock on the front door. We all ran down and saw the doctor.

"I have the results." He said

A/N wassuuupppp. So I still have a freaking concussion but I felt bad not writing so haha here it is and it SUCKS. I'm sorry but I had to end it cause my head started to hurt but atleast I updated cause I feel like I'm gonna be out of school more. I've been out for like two and a half weeks. Ugh and I went to the hospital also so yeah. Sorry I'm rambling on by THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GET WELL WISHES ILY ALL AND I PROMISE WHEN IM BETTER YOULL GET SOME SORT OF SURPRISE I PROMISE OK. ily all byee.

And Happyy Valentines Day lovelies! 💕 <3