Chapter Thirty

Chapter 30

Marissa's POV

"IT WAS YOU!" Sophie screamed running into her room and slamming the door. I looked over at Demi. Shocked at what just happened.

I don't know who to help. I know Demi is stronger than she used to be but still. And Sophie just relapsed. Dear God I wish I had someone with me.

"I'm gonna go check on her Dems." I said. I was kinda pissed at Demi though. Because she did cause Soph to relapse. But she's still my best friend.

I ran into the room and saw Sophie under a pile of blankets. Sobbing.

"Baby come here." I said lifting her up and putting her on my lap.

"You know Demi didn't mean it. She just was upset. And I'm not saying it was right in anyway, but she doesn't think before she acts when she's upset. I'm not saying now but consider forgiving her because she loves you so much and she's just upset now." I said kissing her forehead and wiping the tears off her delicate face. She really is so beautiful. I wish she would see it.

"I'm gonna go get Demi. Get some sleep baby. You need it." I said tucking her in and shut the light off and closed the door. Demi wasn't anywhere in sight.

FUCK

I ran around the house until I heard sobbing in the bathroom. Please god no.

I slowly opened the door and found her sobbing on the toilet seat. A razor was in the shower thrown on the ground. I looked at her wrists.

They were clean.

Thank god.

"Dem come here." I said putting my arm around her shoulder and slowly walking out of the bathroom.

"I-I was s-so fucking c-close." She hiccuped.

"Hey It's okay. You didn't. And I'm so proud of you for not. That shows so much strength Dem. Cause you're a warrior." I soothed kissing the side of her head.

"You're okay. Sophie's okay. She was just a little shaken up. Go to your daughter. She needs you." I said. She nodded, got up and wiped her tears.

Demi's POV

I slowly walked into my room. Sophie was staring at the ceiling with tears rolling down her face. The scene was heartbreaking. And the fact that I'm the reason makes me wanna scream at myself.

"B-baby. I'm so s-sorry." I cried out. She swiftly sat up and looked at me. Her eyes reflected hurt and sadness. She quickly got up and ran into my arms. Clinging to me like her life depended on it. Sobbing.

"I-it's okay mommy. I forgive you." Sophie sobbed.

A/N lol so like I'm writing this in Spanish cause I have free time and you guys like blew away the early update holy shit wow. I can't believe this. I love you all and thank you for all your support.

What do you guys want in the next chapter?

Drama?

Fluff?

Sad?

Idk.

I'm sorry this sucks so much.

Love you guys.

Next Update- Wednesday.

Early- 60 comments 90 votes.

Special word- Spanish. Lol.

Byeeeee

PS I WOULD NEVER EVER MADE DEMI RELAPSE. EVER. I CANT DO IT