Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13

Sophie's POV

"Come on Soph. We're leaving now." Demi said trying to get me out of bed.

No.

No way. I'm not going to any treatment facility.

Over my dead body.

"No." I muttered into my pillow rolling over.

"C'mon baby girl. Don't make me do this the hard way." She said trying to negotiate with me there is no way I'm getting up. Not in a million years.

"Fine." She huffed. She picked up the blanket. All of a sudden there was water all over me.

"IM UP IM UP." I said jumping out of the bed. I ran to the bathroom to shower. My last bit of freedom. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt my body shake with sobs. Demi ran into the bathroom and scooped me up.

"I need to shower Dems." I said trying to break free from her grasp.

"Stop fighting and just let me in." she said.

Demi's POV

Ever since I told Sophie she was going to treatment she became really distant with me. But I completely understand why. I was the same exact way when I went to treatment.

"I seriously need to shower Demi. So can you please let me go?" She asked. It broke my heart that she wasn't showing me any affection. But again I understand why completely.

I finally let her out of my grasp and she sauntered into the bathroom, slamming the door in the process. I took a deep breath and got off the floor to pack a suitcase for her. I don't know how long she will be there but I hope however long it is it will help her like it helped me.

I finally finished packing her bag and ran to the bathroom door.

"Sophie hurry up we need to leave soon." I said knocking on the door. Sophie came out, sulking and walked into her closet. She came out in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Don't forget your glasses. I need to buy you more contacts. You have none left" I told her.

She nodded grabbing her glasses case. I picked up her suitcase and brought it to the car. I took a deep breath and shut to car door. Walking back into the house. I was nervous for her. Treatment in the beginning was hell. But look at me now. Healthier and happier than I've ever been.

Sophie walked down the stairs, completely ignoring me and walked out to the car.

I walked out and got into the drivers seat. I started the car and drove to the facility. It was about only 2 hours away. We got there and I walked into it when Sophie grabbed my hand. I looked down at her and saw she had tears streaming down her face. I stopped walking and hugged her. She started sobbing into me.

"Baby. I'm doing this because I love you. Remember that. I'm only doing this because I want you happy. No other reason." I said kissing her head. She slowly nodded and I walked up to the desk.

"Hi. I'm Demi Lovato and I called like yesterday about checking in Sophie Lovato." I said talking to the secretary at the desk. She nodded typing in something.

"Right this way Sophie. Demi you can't go back there." She said taking Sophie's luggage out of my hand. I turned towards Sophie and bent down to reach her level.

"Baby. The way to not have a bad time here is to listen to what they say. Okay? I love you and I'll miss you." I said sniffling back my tears and hugged her. She started sobbing.

"Bye mom. I love you." She said letting go of me and walking towards the secretary. If my heart wasn't already shattered it would be. She called me mom.

I walked out and went into my car and drove home. Marissa was at my house cause I told her what was happening. I got out of my car and walked into my house. The second I saw Marissa I started sobbing. She ran to me and hugged me.

"It's gonna be ok. She's gonna be a warrior just like you Demi." Marissa said.

Sophie's POV

"Come on Sophie. Time to eat." Tori, my therapist said. I shook my head. Holding back my tears and stayed on the bed. I was staring at a picture of me and Demi.

"Don't make me do something I don't want to." She said. I got off my bed and followed her into the cafeteria. I got my food and sat at a table. I starred at the food. Not touching it.

"Come on Sophie. You have to eat that. Or they're gonna have to put a feeding tube in you. And me and you both know you don't want that." Tori said. I shook my head. Letting tears fall and pushed my food away.

"Sophie please eat that." One of the lunch ladies said. I shook my head again.

"Fine." Tori said walking away and getting a doctor. He brought me to a room. There were wires and scalpels and tweezers.

"Sophie. I'm putting a feeding tube in your stomach. And it will hurt but honey you need it. It says you're only 60 llbs. And you're 13. That's really under weight." He said. I didn't say anything. I just looked at my nails. I miss Demi. And Marissa. And Maddie. What did I get myself into. All of a sudden I felt a needle go into my arm. I flinched back.

"It's gonna put you to sleep so I can insert the feeding tube." He said. I started dozing off and then everything went black.

A/N so this chapter. Sucks. I know I know I'm sorry. Ok. Bye loves.

Next Update: Thursday.

Early update: 15 comments and 40 votes.

Since you guys didn't reach this one I'm lowering it.