Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter 24

Sophie's POV

"We have the results." The doctor said.

"What are they?!" I asked

"Well when you were out cold in the hospital, the doctors injected a bacteria in you just in case you were pregnant. So now the bacteria back fired on us. Causing you to vomit blood. Now there may be a possibility that you are pregnant. We don't know that yet." He said

"Wait that's impossible for her to be pregnant. She hasn't even gotten her period yet." Demi said. I blushed and looked down.

"I've uh I got it two weeks ago. But I didn't wanna tell anyone." I said looking down.

"Sorry mommy. I was too embarrassed." I said. Wouldn't you be embarrassed to tell your mom that you were bleeding from your lady parts?!

"W-wait. So you're a woman now." Demi stuttered out grasping Naya's hand for strength.

"So there's a possibility that she is pregnant?" Demi asked

"Yes. I'd get a pregnancy test if I were you." The doctor said.

"Alright thanks doc." Demi said shutting the door. I was numb. Emotionless.

"You alright baby?" Demi asked.

I shrugged walking, well attempting to walk into my room.

"Nope. No. You're not going anywhere. You're staying here." Demi said grabbing my arm and putting me onto the couch.

"We're gonna watch the movie and then go to the drug store and get a pregnancy test." Demi said wrapping us all in a blanket. I was wrapped by two pairs of arms. Naya rested her head in the crook of my neck while I cuddled into Demi. I was an emotional wreck on the inside.

Don't cry.

I told myself. It showed weakness. Something that I was lacking right now. I pushed all thoughts aside and focused on Catching Fire.

When the movie ended we all went into Demi's car and drove to CVS. We got a test and paid and walked out.

When we got home they both pushed me in the bathroom.

"Demi it's done." I yelled.

She walked in and looked at the test.

She put her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my god." She whispered.

A/N I'm sorry it's so short. It sucks also but i have writers block!

Thanks guys. Ilysm ❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕