Chapter Twenty

Chapter 20

Sophie's POV

"Sophie! Get up! I need to go to work today! I'm gonna be on glee!" I heard Demi yell. I groaned and rolled over.

"Go away." I mumbled into the blanket dosing off into a dreamless sleep. That is until something cold and wet spilled all over me.

"Demi! What the hell?!!" I screamed getting out of the bed. She poured water all over me.

I looked over at her and saw she was cracking up. That little bitch. A smirk played on my face as I thought of a devious plan.

"Demi. I love you." I said running towards her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"No no no! Baby get off. We need to go!" she said prying my arms off of her and softly stroking my cheek.

"Well. Ms. Lovato. Since you decided to pour fucking water on me. I need to shower and change now." I said sarcastically.

"No! You can shower on set. Go put your little cute body in some dry and nice clothes and put your hair up so we can leave." She said

I ran into my closet and took out a mint green sweater with leggings and chestnut short bailey button uggs. I French braided the side of my hair and put it in a ponytail.

I put on eyeliner, mascara and foundation and ran out of the room. Grabbing my phone in the process.

"I'm ready." I said following Demi out of the house and into her car.

"Okay so have you ever watched glee?" Demi asked.

"Of course. I didn't live under a rock." I said

"Someone is sassy this morning. What are you on your period or something? And about glee. You're gonna meet Lea Michele and Naya Rivera! Oh and I'm playing Naya's lover." She said.

"I'm not on my period. And that's so cool!"

"Okay we're here!" She screeched parking her car and running out. I got out and ran into the building.

I was granted with hugs from Naya and Lea.

"Hey guys. Nice to meet you." I said hugging them back.

"Sophie. Meet my son, Eric." Naya said pushing her son foward.

And. Damn. He was hot.

"Eric." He said taking my hand and shaking it.

"I'm Sophie." I said.

"Ok kiddies we're gonna go work now. Go have fun. But not too much." Demi said winking at me. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry. She kinda has a dirty mind." I said laughing.

"Oh no it's fine. So does my mom." He said. We went behind the set and sat on the couch watching them act. Eric grabbed my hand in the process. Okay what's happening. Butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"Hey I have an idea." He said dragging me up. He brought me back into a room and kissed me. That is until he pushed me against the wall and the force he used cause a huge shelf to fall down and shatter. cutting my stomach in the process. Shit. I'm screwed.

"What the hell was that?!" Demi and Naya said running into the room. I shrug my shoulders and try to leave the room. Only to be grabbed by Demi. Let go Demetria.

"You're in so much trouble when we get home young lady." She said looking me in the eyes. I was reminded by my bleeding stomach when I felt it drip down my shirt. And to say it was triggering was an understatement.

"Dem I'm bleeding. Let me go." I said. She let me go and followed me into the bathroom. I lifted up my shirt and saw it in the mirror. It was really deep.

"It's okay Demi you can go now." I said

"Hand over your razor you keep in your phone case first." She said demandingly.

"I-uh fine." I said snapping my phone case off and handing it to her. She glared at me then left. I've never seen angry Demi. I'm really scared.

I wet a paper towel and washed the cut. That familiar burn was somewhat soothing to me.

When it was time to go Demi dragged me into her car and drove off.

When we got home I ran up to my room. Seconds later a fuming red-faced Demi walked in.

A/N Hey guys! I'm like three followers away from 200. What is happening?! Thank you sososo much omgg. Ok so I've realized I suck at updating but I'm sorry. You're just gonna have to deal with it until like May because that's when all my sports are over. But I will try to update sooner. I promise. Okay by my loves. Love you xx

AND CREDITS TO DECODETHENIGHT FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS. YALL SHOULD FOLLOW HER. SHES AN EXTRAORDINARY WRITER