Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter 29

Sophie's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night next to a snoring Demi and Marissa next to me. They both had their arms around me.

Every lovatics dream.

But I wasn't paying attention to the two sleeping women who were all over me-that did not sound the way it did in my head. Oh well.

All I could think about was the way Demi threw me into a wall the other day because I tried to help her. And I know I said I forgave her but it's hard, coming from someone who had to endure years of torture and pain.

I sneakily unwrapped their arms from my waist and tip-toed into the bathroom.

Now all I could think about was relapsing. I would let Demi down, but that's the least of my worries.

My blade was calling my name. I haven't touched it in about three months. I can't do this. I need to cut. I don't know why all of a sudden I can't say strong when I've been strong for so long. Oh well. Fuck that.

I quickly grabbed it from under the sink, where I've been hiding it for over 9 months and sat down on the ground. Was I really gonna throw my recovery away because Demi was a mess with her emotions and couldn't stay sane?

Hell yes.

I quickly ripped up my arm and put the blade back under the sink. I washed my arm and quickly turned and started walking. Only to walk into a wall- actually a person. Who lifted me up and put me on the sink. I saw the blonde hair and knew it was Marissa. Well fuck my life.

She breathed in and turned around and looked at me. I could see disappointment, sadness and hurt in her eyes.

Way to fucking go Sophie.

"Sophie, baby what did you do?" She asked lifting my arm up to look at them. Its actually the worse I've ever done in my life. I've had bad times here and there but I completely wrecked my arm.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered. I couldn't handle the pressure right now. All I wanted to do was run away and never look back.

"Baby girl look at me." Marissa said putting her finger under my chin.

"Everything will be okay I promise. We need to tell Demi though. Okay? Together." She said kissing the side of my head and picking me up.

Demi was getting up when we walked back into the room. She could sense something was wrong cause confusion struck her face and she stood up quickly.

"Why do you guys look like someone died?" She laughed. But when no one laughed back she stopped.

Tough crowd.

"What's up guys?" She asked.

"Sophie wants to tell you something." Marissa said urging me forward.

Well fuck you Marissa.

"I-uh I kind of um." I stuttered. Looking down. Now I feel ashamed. I didn't before. Now I do.

"Spit it out baby." Marissa said.

"I kind of um relapsed." I said. I was supposed to be getting better. Not worse.

Demi quickly grabbed my arm and flipped it over.

"Oh my god. Baby. Why did you do this? Why didn't you wake one of us up!?" She yelled

"P-please don't hit me. I'm sorry." I cried. She quickly let go of my wrist and looked up at me.

"No baby no." She cried.

"I'm sorry mommy." I clung into her.

"Honey what pushed you over the edge?" Marissa asked.

"I-I don't wanna talk about it." I said.

"Baby you have to tell us. Was it twitter? Or did someone text you?" Demi said

"No." I said

"You have to tell us." Demi said.

"IT WAS YOU." I screamed running into the room and slamming the door behind me.

A/N uh ohhhhh trouble in between demi and Sophie. I actually hate writing this because I hate reading it cause I hate when demi has problems BUT WHATEVS CAUSE I NEED MORE DRAMA.

So how do you think Demi reacts?

Does Sophie even forgive Demi?

How does Marissa react to this?

And don't worry I haven't forgotten about Maddie.

AND THANKK YOU FOR 300 FOLLOWERS. THANK YOU SOSOSOSOK MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. AND PEOPLE COME TALK TO ME. I DONT BITE. ASK DECODETHENIGHT WE TALK ALL THE TIME. I want friends guuuuyssss. Alright well I love you all and thank you for the support. :)

Next Update- Monday.

Early- 80 votes 50 comments :) bye

Stay strong xxxxx