Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter 35

Sophie's POV

Today Demi and I are going to some place to do a concert. Demi was asked to do one in Illinois by Timberline Knolls for a charity event and to raise awareness about Mental disorders. And there will me a Meet and Greet and soundcheck.

"Mooommmmm we have to go now. The plane is leaving in two hours." I said pulling on her arm trying to wake her up.

"Shh baby." She said putting her hand on my mouth then pulling me into bed with her.

"There we go." She mumbled into my hair.

"I love this and all but mom. We need to pack. Now. Don't make me call Natalie." I said.

"You're no fun." She whined pushing me off the bed and finally getting out of her bed.

She yawned and stretched out.

"Shit look at the time." She said looking at her phone.

"Welllll if you would've gotten up when I told you to we wouldn't be in this predicament." I said flipping my hair off my shoulder and strutting out of the room.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up.

"You did not just sass me." She said.

"Oh but I think I did." I said smirking up at her.

All of a sudden I was on the ground and Demi hovered over me. And I felt two hands go to my sides and start jabbing at them.

"S-stop." I breathed out.

"Never!" She laughed sticking her tongue out at me then started to tickle me more.

"Demi you have five minutes! Lets go!" Natalie said walking into the room.

"Fuck." She said getting off of me and running into her room. I followed behind her and my suitcase was shoved into my hand.

"Babygirl we need to go." She said dragging by my arm and threw me into the car. Literally threw me. Like picked me up and threw me.

When we got to the airport we were pushed through security and put into first class.

The flight wasn't that bad. But I fell asleep to Demi running her fingers through my hair and silently humming to me.

When we got there we got shoved into an SUV and drove to the small venue.

When we got there I went into the pit to look around and Demi went to get changed.

Demi's POV

I walked into my dressing room and threw on a dress for soundcheck and put on a hat and my jean jacket and walked to my make up and hair artist. She put my newly dyed brown ombréd hair into a messy fishtail.

I ran on to the stage.

"Good afternoon everyone!" I yelled into the mic

"Nice to see all of your beautiful faces on this fine evening!" I said. What am I 50?

I took a bunch of questions. The last person with a question came up.

"Hi Demi." She said

"Hi sweetie what's your name?" I asked.

"Amber." She shyly said.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!" I said smiling at her.

"So what's your question honey?" I asked tilting my head.

"U-um well I just wanted to know what you do when you can't accept yourself. I struggle with body image issues a lot and what do you do when you start to feel down on yourself?" She asked. I felt tears come to my eyes. How could someone so beautiful think so low of themselves.