Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 16

Sophie's POV

I reached for the remote.

"What's that?" Demi said, startling me.

"What's what?" I asked

"Sophie Lovato. Don't you dare play dumb with me. What the fuck is on your wrist?!" Demi yelled. I jumped back. Since when did Demi's temper change?

"I-Um D-Demi I can explain." I stuttered.

"Then explain." She demanded. Now I was shaking. I was terrified of Demi. She never ever talked to me like this. I literally just got out of treatment.

"They're marks from my nails." I said

Demi snapped. She grabbed my wrist tightly, causing me to flinch.

"D-Demi stop. You're hurting me. Why are you being like this?" I stuttered trying to get my wrist out of her grasp.

"Being like what?" She asked

"Like a bitch. For god sakes Demi I just-" I was cut off by Demi's hand on my cheek.

"D-Demi w-why did y-you do that?" I asked grasping my cheek and getting off the couch.

"Sophie I didn't mean to do that. Please. Baby please. I'm so sorry." I felt tears well my eyes and I spun around and darted towards the front door.

I opened the door as fast as I could. I could hear Demi screaming my name but I could care less. I ran as fast as my tired legs could take me. I ended up running into an alley.

Demi's POV

What the hell did I just do. What has gotten into me. I never hit her. I started crying and called Marissa.

"M-Mar. I hit Sophie and she ran away. Please help me find her." I cried into the phone.

"Demi? Why did you hit her? You know she's very sensitive when it comes to that. For god sakes Dem she just got out of rehab." Marissa said

"Marissa. I didn't call for a guilt trip. Please just come over and help me find her?" I begged

"Ok I'll be over in ten minutes." She said hanging up. I walked into my room and was immediately granted by Sophie's scent. I started sobbing and ran into the kitchen. I grabbed my keys and waited for Marissa.

When she got here I hugged her sobbing into her.

"We're gonna find her Dem." She said.

We took two cars and drove around town looking for her. She was no where in sight.

It was around ten when we stopped looking.

We both got to my house and walked in.

'Demmiiii' The voices rung in my head

No.

'You know you're the reason Sophie's gone. Go ahead. Go do something to ease the pain.'

"M-Marissa." I croaked.

She looked at me. How I was sitting on my hands and ran over to me.

"Baby you're okay. Just breathe and listen to me. You're stronger then them. You're a warrior okay? Don't cave in. Think of all the hard work you did." She said. I sobbed into her chest. How did I get here?

Sophie's POV

I sitting on a curb sobbing into my hands when I saw a truck drive by. It stopped about 20 feet infront of me. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was-

I was cut off by a cloth put infront of my nose. I blacked out.

A/N omg guys so I wrote this all on Thursday and was gonna update but then my stupid phone spazzed out and deleted the WHOLE chapter so I had to rewrite it. Ugh sorry it's so short it was longer. And thanks so much for everything. 130 followers? Thanks guys. Love you <3.

And pleaaseeee vote and comment about how you want the next chapter to go down. Do you want drama or do you want demi to find her?