Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

Sophie's POV

Demi brought me home from that hell hole. I hate hospitals.

"Sophie. We need to have a serious conversation." Demi said

Oh great.

"Ok." I said walking into the living room with her.

"Why would you do that? You know how much you mean to all of us. Massive thinks you hate her. My mom thinks it's her fault. Hell. Even I was a sobbing wreck. You don't understand how much you mean to all of us. Marissa cried with me. Baby we love you, okay? Don't ever do that to me again. Because I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see you again. I don't think I would even be able to function. Don't ever leave me." She finished, sobbing.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed hugging her. We stayed like this for a ten minutes and she got up.

"I know this is going to be really hard Sophie, but you're going to treatment." Demi said.

"No. Please. Don't make me go. I thought you loved me? You said you'd be there for me! Why are you making me do this?" I screamed running upstairs, but Demi grabbed my hoodie before I could. She hugged me and I started sobbing into her. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Baby I'm doing this because I love you." She said picking me up and bringing me to our room.

"So I talked to my mom. And she said that the best treatment facility there is, is the one I went to. But that's too far away and I'd miss you too much. So, we're either doing two things. I'm gonna send you to a rehabilitation center close to here. Or I'm hiring a dietitian and I'm taking everything sharp out of this house and this house will be your rehab. And it isn't up to you either. It's up to me. I need to think about it." Demi said hugging me. I just nodded.

"It's for your own good." She said.

Demi's POV

Sophie fell asleep and I tucked her in. I then called my mom.

"Mom." I sobbed into the phone.

"Hey hey Demi. I'm coming. Okay baby girl? You're okay." She said soothingly into the phone. I only sniffled as tears poured down my face.

"Okay. See you soon." I hiccuped hanging up the phone. My mom lives 5 minutes away from me.

As soon as the doorbell rang I jumped up from the couch and ran to the door.

"Momma." I cried breaking down in her arms.

"How am I gonna fix this? I'm only 21 for gods sake. I'm no professional." I cried.

"Dems. Remember when you went into treatment? This is exactly how I felt. And now look at you. You should use yourself as an example. You were just like her. But now look at you. You're a warrior. And you've inspired so many girls. Hell. Even I was inspired by your story. Okay? So stay strong because I know you can do this baby girl. I just know it. Mothers instinct I guess." She said smoothing my hair.

"Thank you. I really needed that." I said hugging her.

"So dry those tears and let's watch some TV." She said.

I stopped crying and joined my mom into the living room. We put on the ID channel but I was too caught up in my own thoughts to watch it.

"What are you thinking about?" My mom asked.

"Just how I'm gonna tell Sophie." I said. She nodded.

"So do what we did. Have an intervention with everyone that cares about her. And tell her. Or just tell her privately."

I chose the first one and called Marissa, Dallas, my dad, and Maddie. They all showed up within an hour.

I heard the bedroom door open. Shit. Here goes nothing.

"Sophie..." I started.

Sophie's POV

I heard those four words that sent my world crashing down.

"You're going to treatment."

A/N Hey. Sorry I know you guys deserved an early update but I was super busy. Ok.

Next update- Friday.

Early Update- 20 comments 45 Votes.