Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

Sophie's POV

I woke up tangled in Demi's arms and Maddie was next to Demi. I pried Demi's arms off me and got out of the bed. I put on my running sneakers, running, sports bra and my hair up. If I can't purge I might as well run until my legs hurt. I grabbed my phone and headphones and walked out the door. I don't know how much I'm running but I'm gonna run for more than two hours.

I walked to the park near the house and started running.

Demi's POV

'Went for a run.' Sophie's note read. I'm not sure when she left but I'm worried she's gonna run too much. She hasn't been her best lately and I'm really worried. I run out the door and grab my keys and phone. Time to go Sophie searching. I ran into my car and started it.

I backed out of the drive way and drove to the park where Sophie might've been. I drove all around until I saw this little girl running. That little girl was my little girl. I parked the car and got out.

"Sophie." I said catching up to her and grabbing her by the shoulders.

"Who-Hey Demi." She said looking down.

"How much did you run?" I asked. She still didn't look me in the eye.

"Not enough." She mumbled.

"Tell me." I said sternly.

"Just 7 miles." She said playing with the ends of her shorts.

"7 miles?!" I said dragging her to my car.

We drove to my moms house and Sophie immediately stormed upstairs and went into my old room. I groaned and shut the door.

"What's wrong honey?" My mom asked flipping a pancake.

"Sophie went running for like four hours." I said fighting back tears.

"Aw baby." She said walking up and hugging me. I sniffled in her shoulder.

"Hey. It's okay. She'll get better." Mom said rubbing my shoulder.

"I have to go talk to her." I said breaking the hug and walking upstairs to my room. I saw Sophie lying on the bed, head in pillows crying.

"Baby it's okay." I said walking up to her.

"No I'm such an ungrateful bitch." She said.

"You fucking saved my life. Literally. And all I can do is think about myself." She sobbed into the pillow. That is true though. If I didn't go out that day she wouldn't be here.

"Honey. I love you. And you're not ungrateful. You're just broken." I said sitting on the bed with her.

"Breakfast time. You have to eat since you went running." I said getting off the bed.

"Okay." She mumbled sitting up.

We walked down to the kitchen and saw everyone, including Marissa, sitting at the table waiting for breakfast.

We sat down and joined them.

After breakfast all of us went out to the park.

"Sophie look." I said pointing to the fountain. I always loved that fountain.

All of a sudden Sophie tensed in my arms and a man walked up to us.

"Hello Sophie." He snickered.

A/N Hey guys. So like SOMEONE PLEEEASEEEE request drabbles cause I wanna write them and I love writing them.

Next Update: Friday.

Early Update: 20 Votes 10 Comments.

I didn't get 10 comments last time but I got 8 so 2 more people. :)