Chapter Five

Chapter 5

Sophie's POV

I flew up out of bed, quietly so Dem and Marissa wouldn't wake up. I snook out of bed and tip toed to the bathroom. I needed a release. And I needed one now. I ran into the bathroom and shut the door, actually locking it.

I rummaged through the medicine cabinet. Nothing.

The toiletry cabinet. Nothing.

The shower. Nothing.

Where the fuck are all the razors?! I walked out of the bathroom to be welcomed by a hurt looking Demi and an exhausted Marissa.

"Hey guys. Why are you up?" I asked.

"Don't act dumb Soph. We heard you searching. We took all the razors and hid them." Marissa said. Ugh dammit.

"Okay." I said walking back to the bed. But not being able to because two sets of hands pulled me back and brought me to the kitchen.

"Explain." Demi said.

"I needed a release." I said.

"Why didn't you come and talk to me. Or Marissa. Or both of us?" She said. I felt tears threatening to spill but I held them in.

"I-I yo-you." I stuttered. Tears started rolling down my face. Demi leaped forward and hugged me. I hugged her back and buried my face in her chest. I tried to control my breathing but couldn't. I was having a panic attack.

"Hey hey hey. Listen to me. Listen to my breathing. Copy it. You're okay. You're safe. We love you. Copy my breathing baby." Demi said smoothing out my hair. I copied her breathing and calmed down. Demi kissed my forehead.

"You're okay." She said.

"Thank you. You saved me from myself." I said.

"Anytime babygirl. But talk to me next time okay? I know you're so broken right now. All you need is love from a parent." She said hugging me.

"Breakfast time." She said lifting me up. That's the last thing I need. Food. Ugh and my luck Marissa already cooked it all.

Fuck my life.

Demi carried me to the kitchen and sat me down. Then Marissa piled on eggs and bacon and pancakes. I felt vomit rose in my throat. I can't do this. I picked up my fork and picked up a gooey egg. I shoved it in my mouth and chewed it slowly.

I hesitantly swallowed it and immediately felt tears spring in my eyes. I immediately thought of my dead mother and abruptly stood up from the table. I walked over towards Demi and collapsed in her arms. Shaking with sobs.

Yeah. I know my mom was a complete bitch to me but she's my mom.

Demi tightened her grip around me when a tear landed on her shoulder.

"Hey baby it's okay." She said rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I've been an emotional wreck." I said

"Hey it's okay." She said. Marissa was just awkwardly sitting there.

"Sorry Mar." I said

"Honey it's fine." She said.

"So tomorrow there's a family party in Texas. It's huge. And we're leaving tonight. And staying two days. So lets get packing." Demi said.

"Okay." I said getting up out of the kitchen stool. I ran up to mine and Demi's room and lugged out a suitcase.

I stuffed pajamas, jeans, sweaters and t shirts in it and zipped it shut.

"C'mon Soph we're leaving now. Marissa went home to pack." Demi said dragging my suitcase out of the room.

"I got it Dem." I said taking the bag from her.

We drove to the airport and met Marissa.

"Lets go!" Marissa said excitedly dragging us into the plane

A/N so sorry for the wait. I got really side tracked and I had about half of this written for a week. Lol ok bye :)