Chapter Fourteen

Chapter 14

Sophie's POV

Numb.

That's all I felt.

They implanted to feeding tube, and saying I was in pain would be a consideration. I felt like someone stabbed me in the stomach and left the knife there. I felt tears well my eyes when I thought of all the food that was being forced into my frail body. I can't do this anymore. I lied down on my bed and sobbed.

I want Demi. I want Marissa. I want Maddie. I want Dianna. I want Eddie. I want Dallas. Why did I fuck my whole life up.

I remembered they still haven't taken my phone yet. I whipped it out of my pocket and called Demi.

D- How are you baby girl?

S- M-Momma. I sobbed.

D- What's wrong baby? Talk to me.

S- T-they placed a f-feeding tube in me. I don't like it. It hurts.

D- Sophie listen to me. The more you protest the harder it is. So listen to them.

S- But it's hard!

D- I know how you feel babe. I was in your spot three years ago. But I learned over time that you need to listen to them and not revolt. If you don't listen to them your life is gonna be hell there. Just listen to them and you'll be out in no time.

S- Okay. I love you. Bye.

I said hanging up. I wiped the tears off my face and lied down in the bed. I fell asleep rather quickly.

Demi's POV

When Sophie hung up I wiped Away the tears I didn't realize were falling.

I decided to call the one person who knew exactly how I felt right now. My mom.

"Hey mom." I croaked

"Dems what's wrong sweetie?" She asked right away.

"How did you cope with this? When I was in rehab? This is so hard." I said sobbing.

"Demi I know. I went through the same thing when you were there. But look at the bright side. When Sophie is released she'll be happy and healthy and a normal weight." My mom said.

"Thanks momma. I love you." I said into the phone.

"I love you too. Bye." I said hanging up. I ran my fingers through my greasy hair. I need to shower.

Sophie's POV.

"Soph c'mon it's dinner time. And if you cooperate your feeding tube will be removed." Tori said walking into my room. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I walked down to the cafeteria and took a seat by myself.

Tori came back with a plate filled with grease and calories.

Steak and mashed potatoes.

I could feel my stomach churn at the thought if that entering my system. She placed the plate down in front of me and sat next to me.

I cautiously picked up my fork and picked up a piece if steak. I ate one bite of that and one bite of the mashed potatoes.

"I'm done." I said pushing my plate away.

"No. You're not. You're finishing that whether you like it or not. Sweetie you need it." Tori said pushing the plate back to me. I felt my eyes tear as I picked up my fork again and shoved the food in my mouth.

When I finished eating there were tears running down my face.

"I need to use the restroom." I said getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

Tori grabbed my shoulders and sat me down.

"You can go in 30 minutes." She said. I knew it was gonna be hard to survive in this hell hole.

A/N I'm so sorry this is awful. I'm really sick and I'm getting bronchitis. I have like 4 tests tomorrow too and I'm really stressed with personal issues too. Okay thanks loves xx Stay Strong <3

Next Update: it depends on when I get better I'm sorry. I can't concentrate and write when I'm sick.