Chapter Eighteen

Demi's POV

Sophie clung to me like her life depended on it.

"You're safe now baby. No one's gonna hurt you." I said rubbing her cheek softly.

"Go to sleep baby. You've had a rough day." I said. I started humming Catch Me and she fell asleep in my arms. Soon enough I fell asleep.

Sophie's POV

I flew up. Panting and sweating. I broke free of Demi's grasp and fell out of the bed. I coiled in a ball on the floor and sobbed. Why do I just let him come into my world and destroy me? I felt arms wrap around me

"Sophie you're safe. Okay don't worry. Breathe with me. Listen to my heartbeat. Calm down." Demi said lifting me up and bringing me into the bed. I cuddled into her and shut my eyes. I wiped all the escaped tears from my eyes and fell asleep again.

When I woke up I smelt vanilla. Demi's perfume that I love.

"Morning baby I have an interview right now but I'll be home later I promise." She said kissing my head. I only nodded and wrapped myself in more covers.

"Please eat." She said walking out of the house.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. I dragged myself into the kitchen and made some toast. Sure I wasn't eating a lot but I was still eating.

When I finished the toast I put the plate in the dish washer and walked into the living room. Time to waste time.

I watched tv for an hour before I heard the front door open.

"I'm hooooommmeeeee." Demi sang.

"Hi." I said from the couch.

Demi ran over to me and jumped on me and hugged me.

"How was your morning?" she asked.

"Pretty boring." I said

"Well today we're going to this place up the street. It's a trampoline warehouse. All the walls and floors are made of trampolines." Demi said dragging me upstairs to our room.

"So I would put on leggings and a big sweatshirt." Demi said.

I changed and did my hair and make up and ran downstairs.

"Let's goooooo" I said.

Demi ran down and pulled my arm towards her car. Damn. If I'm not dead from this Demi's driving will surely kill me.

When we got there and I ran into the building.

We payed and went on the trampoline. I started jumping and I bumped into Demi. Causing both of us to fall and start cracking up.

I got back up and started to do flips and Demi looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I asked

"I never knew you were able to do flips." She said.

"I used to take gymnastics. I can do many things. That I choose not to." I said laughing.

"Please? For me?" Demi said.

"Fine." I said. I did a front and back handspring. Then a back tuck and a flip again.

Demi looked so shocked. She had a wild smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh Sophie! Why didn't you tell me this?! You're amazing!" She said.

When we got home it was about ten o'clock. I was exhausted.

I ran up to our room and fell asleep right away.

A/N Thank you guys SO SO much for helping me. Yeah, I relapsed but I'm working on it. I just wanted to say a special thank you to NicoleVultao1993. Y'all should follow her. She helped me so much. Bye :)