Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

Sophie's POV

I rolled over and landed right onto the floor.

"Ughhh." I groaned getting off the floor. I looked up and saw Demi laughing.

"You think that's funny? Then this is gonna be hilarious." I said pushing her off the couch. I was the one laughing until Demi grabbed my ankle and pulled me down with her. I landed on the floor and Demi pulled me into her.

"You smell good." Demi mumbled into my hair.

"I'm using your shampoo and conditioner so this is what you smell like." I laughed cuddling into her.

"Morning girls." Dianna said walking into the living room.

"Hey momma. We're leaving tonight." Demi said pouting, tightening her arms around me.

"Okay well start packing then." Dianna said helping Demi up.

"Okay, c'mon Soph let's pack." She said lifting me up. I swear she thinks I'm a five year old.

"Demi I'm not three I can walk." I mumbled into her chest.

"Well it looks like you don't want to get down anyway." She said walking up to our room. She placed me on the bed and I curled up into the blankets.

"C'mon Soph it's almost 11 and our flight is at 4." Demi said dragging me out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. That fucking bruise is still on my face. I teared up and looked away from the mirror. I took foundation and covered it all up.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked to the dresser where my stuff was. I took everything out and put it into my suitcase.

"Packed Dems." I said dragging the suitcase to the beginning of the stairs.

Demi walked out with her two suitcases ad carried them downstairs. I lugged the suitcase down stair by stair and rolled it to the front door.

"Mom! wanna drive us to the airport?" Demi yelled upstairs.

"Sure!" Dianna said running down the stairs and grabbing her keys.

She drove us to the airport and we said our good byes and waited to board the plane.

We finally got into our first class seats and Demi sat next to me. I leant my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes. I'm exhausted. I really can't take this stress. Everything's got me so stressed out and I'm only 13. I started tearing up but looked away from Demi. I discreetly wiped the tears and looked up at Demi. She was watching me the whole time.

"When we get home, talk to me baby girl. I can tell you need it." She said kissing my forehead and letting me fall asleep on her.

"Sophie. Baby girl wake up. We're home." Demi said shaking me. Whoa. How long did I sleep? It was a 12 hour flight, but considering I got no sleep last night I needed it.

We walked to baggage claim and then met Marissa and drove home.

The second we got home I ran to the room and put my suitcase away. I ran back into the living room where Marissa and Demi were.

"Soph we'll be right back. We're gonna get candy." Demi said grabbing her car keys and walking out of the house with Marissa.

'Sophie.' My voices chanted. Oh no. Fuck.

'Sophie you can't get rid of us. And guess what? Right now is a perfect time to end your life.' They sung. That is true though.

I ran to the bathroom and looked in the medicine cabinet.

"Perfect." I said grabbing the brand new bottle of pills before opening it. I dumped the whole bottle in my hand and took one by one. By the 20th I blacked out.

Demi's POV

Me and Marissa walked back into the house and it was eerily quiet. Iran to the living room and saw Sophie not there. What the. Where is she? I ran up to our room and she wasn't there. But I saw the bathroom door open. I creeped it open.

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"NO SOPHIE. BABY GIRL. DON'T LEAVE ME. PLEASE BABY PLEASE BE OKAY." I said running to her body and taking the pill bottle out of her hand.

"MARISSA CALL 911" I screamed from the bathroom.

"Please baby. I need you don't leave." I sobbed into her lifeless body.

When the police came with an ambulance they took her to the hospital. I sobbed into Marissa's shoulder the whole time.

When we got to the hospital they rushed her into the emergency room.

Hours passed until a doctor walked out.

"Miss Lovato. We did everything we could." He said.

I dropped onto the floor and sobbed into my hands.

A/N HEY GUYS. Early update cause I wrote this a week ago and was to eager to wait. Hahah. Okay bye :)

Next update: WEDNESDAY.

Early update: 10 comments and 30 votes.

And I sobbed like a freaking baby writing this chapter .