Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter 34

Demi's POV

I watched as Sophie's face fell. I knew she was hiding something. I can always tell. Motherly instinct I guess. I moved closer to her and put my arm around her.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked kissing her forehead

"Nothing mom I'm fine. Just drop it. Can we do something today? Like go to six flags? Or Disney" She begged as a light flashed behind her eyes. I knew she really wanted to go then.

"Okay, but if you don't feel like yourself. Or good with yourself come talk to me. I'll always be here for you babygirl." I told her

I walked out and grabbed Nick's hand and walked towards the car.

"Max! come on! We're leaving!" I screamed towards Max.

"Goddammit Demetria. I never get a break." He laughed running towards the car.

Sophie's POV

We got to Disney. Lets just say the whole car ride there Nick kept kissing Demi's neck and cheek. My Nemi feels were exploding. And the fact that I live with them just makes this so much better. I always have been and ALWAYS will be a Nemi shipper.

Nemi for life bitches. UNLESS he hurts Demi. Then hell no. I'll stab him in the throat.

I'm getting a little carried away. I'll stop now.

"Come on guys stop making out and take your child to Disneyland!" I screamed running into the park, like I should. Considering I am thirteen years old.

My birthday is next week and I'm pretty sure Demi has something huge planned cause it's Demi. But to be honest I really don't want anything big. But convincing Demi that is like trying to convince a Zebra that it has no stripes. Impossible.

'LETS GO ON SPACE MOUNTAIN!" Demi said dragging us to the ride.

"Come on Max this ride is so chill. You see like stars and stuff and it's so pretty and you can buy stuff at the end. It's not even a roller coaster." Demi said to Max. I bit my bottom lip to stop from laughing cause this was all a lie. Space Mountain was a roller coaster. It was the far from chill too. Max was gonna hate this. But I'll love it.

"Fine." Max said with his accent that I am utterly obsessed with...maybe.

We got on the ride and it was fine in the beginning. But I knew what was coming up considering that I've been on this ride so many times.

"Demetria I swear to god." Max screamed as the roller coaster went up

I started cracking up as the drop came along

'You suck you suck you fucking suck you suck." Max repeated with that lovely accent.

"MAX THERE ARE CHILDREN AROUND." Demi said pointing towards me as the roller coaster turned and got ready for the second drop.

"Shut up Demi. You have a worse mouth than a sailor himself." I said laughing. She only glared at me and flipped me off. Wonderful. A mother flipping off her own daughter.

'Seeeeeee?" I said as the ride ended.

'I will never trust you guys ever again." Max said groaning and getting out of the tiny seat.

'Can we go on the Ferris Wheel?" I asked

"Are you sure? Last time we went on one we almost died." Demi said

'I'm 100% sure. And we have Nick and Max this time. They'll be the first to go because I'll push them cause I'm not dying." I said laughing

"HEY! We're on a team together Soph. you cant backstab me like that." Nick said ruffling my hair.

"Don't touch the hair. Unless you WANT to lose a finger." I said growling and glaring at him. He put his hands up and surrendered.

"I always win." I smirked waltzing away.

"The sass queen has spoken. Baby you have more sass than I do. And that says something cause I breathe in and out sass." Demi said grabbing my hand as we arrived to the ferris wheel. Lets just say I kind of regret saying I was fine to go on. But I want to have fun today. I've been so hard on Demi lately and we all need a break from reality right now. And Disneyland sounded perfect. I'm surprised we haven't been mobbed by fans yet. YET.

We got on the ride and I sat in between Nick and Demi.Ahahah cockblock. Suck my non existent dick Nick. That rhymed. I need to stop.

I leaned my head onto Demi as the ride started. I was a little nervous considering the fact that I almost died the last time I went onto one of these things.

"You're safe. You don't have to worry." Demi whispered into my ear as we went around once. It was fun once you let loose and not have you fears hold you back. That is true. Once you let go of fears and insecurities life is so much easier. But I'm still learning it because if you don't know I do live with THE Demi Lovato and that means a life speech everyday. Ugh I love her so much. Im so blessed.

As the ride ended-no I did NOT die, we went to go eat. Which I really really really didn't want to.

We went to Nathans and I just got a hot dog. Which I will regret so much later, but not now. I'm not bringing everyone down with me.

"IS THAT DEMI LOVATO?!" We heard screams. Oh shit. No. Please. My social anxiety is so bad and now it's just getting worse.

"Demi wha-" I got blinded by flashes as a hand pulled me away from Demi, Max and Nick.

'DEMI." I screamed as the person dragged me away. Soon enough I was lifted off the ground into Max's embrace. I hugged onto him tight as he returned to Demi, who was now escorted to a hotel room. Max put me into Demi's arms as he slammed the door shut of the hotel room. We heard screams and knew people were on the floor where this room was. I started shaking violently. Why do people like this ruin the fun of others. I mean come on. We're people too.

I felt tight arms wrap around me, but that didn't bring me back to reality. I couldn't focus on anything. I couldn't breathe. All of a sudden I hear the chorus to Give Me Love. I'm slowly started returning back to reality as my breathing slowed. I was lifted into the arms of Demi and placed onto the bed.

"Go to sleep babygirl. We're gonna stay here until it's safe to leave." Demi said running her fingers through my hair as she kissed my forehead. I soon fell asleep with the calming humming of Demi.

A/N So like I spologize for whatever this shit is. Cause this isn't writing. Aywaaaayyyyyyy yall sould go follow my main bitch decodethenight because I can honestly say she's is literally the best, and shes drop dead GoRGEOUS. EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IT BUT I DO SO AHAH I WIN. Ok so I just wanna say THANK YOU So much for the 105k reads. I cant believe this. Like at all. So in honor of that i'll give out my twitter and tumblr-all demi based. Just message me if you want it cause im not home so I cant really get the links. THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY ALLLLL.

Stay strong and remember im always here for all of you.

Danielle xx