Just You And Me

This isn't right, Mitch thought.

He was in his house, in his room, and on his bed. After a year, he never thought he'd be back here. Not like this, at least.

That's when he walks back in, hiding something behind his back and sneaking into a drawer by his bed without letting Mitch see.

"I'm glad you came." Mitch nods, holding on tight to his notebook as he felt it was one of his only figures of protection at the moment. "So I wanted you to come for a reason, not just to see your sexy self again." He smirks. "Get your notebook ready."

Mitch opens to the next clear page, grabbing his pen and making sure it had ink left.

"Remember how amazing we were? Everyone wanted to be us because we were so fucking flawless together." He says. Mitch nods. "Let's do it again. I miss you, and your body." He winks.

Do what?

"Well, I feel like we should do each other, but I guess that can wait for like, ten minutes until I can't stand looking at you in clothes anymore." Mitch shivers, not wanting to believe what he had just said.

I'm not having sex with you.

"Why not? Just like the old days." He smirks, grabbing Mitch's waist roughly and pulling him closer.

I don't think I like you anymore...

"Then why did you come, baby? Obviously you like me or you wouldn't have showed up and you know that's true. You fucking love me." He says. Mitch shakes his head.

He had a point, Mitch wouldn't have come if he didn't find a good reason to and he hadn't said anything about talking, just invited him over.

"I want you, Mitch." He said in a more serious tone.

I don't want to be hurt again.

"Again? When did I hurt you in first place? Never, only when I fucked you so hard you couldn't walk the next day."

You left for a year and never texted me or anything. It was so unexpected, Travis, and I don't want to go through it again.

"Then you won't, baby. You and me again. We were unstoppable. Let's bring that back and show everyone what we can do together."

Travis pulls Mitch onto his lap, and Mitch couldn't bring himself to stop him. He knew this wasn't a good idea, that Scott would be heart broken if he found out about this.

Travis smirks, placing his lips to Mitch's neck. Mitch draws his head back, giving him more access. And he felt guilty, but he didn't want to stop. He let Travis bite at his neck roughly, knowing there would be evidence later, but he didn't care. Not now, at least.

"Unstoppable." He whispers into Mitch's neck, making him let out a muffled moan as he tried to keep it inside. "Moan for me, baby."

Travis licks up Mitch's neck, finally making it to his lips. He roughly connects their lips, pushing Mitch back a little. Travis pushes him down onto the bed, so he was on his back. He crawls over him, not caring if he squished the boy at all.

Mitch feels his hand go down his waist, until it rested on his butt, giving it a intense squeeze. Mitch gasps. Travis puts his hand on his butt again, but Mitch pulls it up this time. He didn't like that.

Travis then decides that if he can't touch his butt, he'd get as close as he could. He ran his hands up and down his thighs, sometimes even rubbing the inside of them. Mitch lets out another moan, not happy at how satisfied they had made Travis.