When is book 2 and my rants

HEEEEEY GUYS!

So as the title says, I'm giving y'all when the second book is coming out and ranting a little bit (a little may turn into a lot).

So as a lot of you know, there was a shooting at a gay bar, Pulse, in Orlando, FL. It was ranked as the deadliest mass shooting in US history. For me, it's terrifying and heart breaking. I live in Florida, and the fact that the shooting happened and Christina Grimmie was murdered in the time span of two days is making me a little uneven.

It breaks my heart to know that the terrorists went after the +LGTBQ community, rather than just anyone. They could've chose a random bar which contained all types of people, but they chose otherwise.

A lot of you follow Mitch and Scott on Twitter, so you've seen the tweets. Mitch donated 1,000 dollars to help the victims that are still alive, but in the hospital. Scott donated 100. I donated myself, due to my amazing idols who inspired it(Scott and Mitch).

And as I've found out today, the police found a man at the gay pride event in Los Angeles with weapons (guns, lots of ammunition, etc) and explosives. Luckily, the suspect was caught before he was able to commit any crime.

Even if he didn't get to do anything, it still makes your heart ache knowing his intentions.

So much has happened these past few days, and if any members of the +LGTBQ community are reading this, I want to write a little message to you.

Stay strong! I love you so much. You'll get through this, and know that there are so many others that love you too. You are loved, and cared for. This world has been changed because of you, whether you think it or not. Be yourself and be safe, my loves.

Now that my rant is over, on to the second book.

It should be out tomorrow (HURRAY!). If it's not, it will be due internet issues.

Thank y'all for reading, and thank y'all for for listening to my rants about how disgusting some people in this world can be. It's just sad that we have to live at the same time as them :(.

Catch you guys tomorrow hopefully. I love you! -M