Text Messages

Zip: Hi, I'm Zip. I know I'm probably someone you don't want to talk to, but I feel horrible about what happened between you and Mitch. I promise you that nothing was happening, he and I are just close friends. Thank you.

Scott: Thanks for the text, Zip. You are a nice guy to do that. I believe you, but it was Mitch's decision, not mine.

Zip: It was? This whole time I thought it was yours. I'm sorry.

Scott: It's okay. We aren't completely over, just waiting for a better time :).

Zip: Okay, I just wanted to clear everything up.

Scott: It's much appreciated.

---------------------

Scott: That Zip guy texted me, Kit. I hate how nice he is.

Kirstie: How nice is he? Mitch made him sound nice, but you're just confirming it.

Scott: I have no idea how he got my number, but he texted me and apologized for the picture and said he felt horrible about it. I told him it was no big deal.

Kirstie: He doesn't like Mitch. I really don't think he does, Scott.

Scott: You can never know.

Kirstie: I can't force you to believe anything, but I'm just saying, he sounds like just a friend to me.

Scott: I wanted him to be an asshole so I atleast had a reason to hate him.

Kirstie: You're such the jealous boyfriend type!

Scott: How can I be a jealous boyfriend if I don't have a boyfriend to get jealous over?

Kirstie: Oh please, you and Mitch are practically still together.

Scott: We haven't talked since he decided on our "break."

---------------------

Zip: Um, I texted Scott. Please don't be mad.

Mitch: What? What did you say?

Zip: I apologized and told him that we were just friends. I didn't know you were the one to end it with him, I thought it was the other way around.

Mitch: No, Zip. This is what I'm saying. It's not a big deal.

Zip: Why do I feel like it is?

Mitch: I have no idea. You shouldn't.

Zip: I know, I know.

Mitch: You shouldn't of texted him. What was Scott saying?

Zip: Well, he said that thanks, that it was fine, and that he appreciated the text.

---------------------

Mitch: Hey.

Scott: I miss you.

Mitch: I miss you too.

Scott: I can't stand it anymore. I know everything is my fault. I overreacted and I'm so sorry.