Friendly Talk

New book and double update? I'm on a roll! Go check out "Phone Friends" on my account and tell me what you think about it. Love y'all!

"Did you, Scott Hoying, ever hurt Travis in any type of way? Yes or no." A police officer asks.

"I did." Scott says truthfully.

"Why?"

"Well, if I told you, we'd have to start up a whole other trial." Scott says, an unsatisfied and tired chuckle along with it.

"Explain it anyway." He says.

"Do I have to?"

"You don't have to say anything. Explaining this could lower chances of arrest."

"You have proof of who did it. The man in the picture wasn't me. The fingerprints didn't match mine. It obviously wasn't me. Why is there even a trial?"

"Because Travis is saying you're the one who did it."

"I don't care! Why has no one realized how much of an inconsiderate asshole he is! He is lying."

"If he wants a case, he gets one. I'm sorry, Scott. I also believe this was blown out of proportion, but there is nothing to do about it, anymore."

---------------------

Why did you lie?

Mitch shows Travis the notebook. He shoots Mitch a smirk, biting his lip.

"So Scott can leave us alone and let us be happy together." Mitch didn't agree with that statement fully.

I don't want Scott gone...

"I don't care what you want."

Why are we together?

"Because, Mitch. I don't have to fucking explain this to you."

Tell them the truth.

"Or what? It's not like you'd ever take charge and do anything."

I'll do it for you. Tell them Scott didn't do it, or I'll tell them everything you've done to me. Abused me, raped me, and made me feel downright horrible about myself. Then we will see who is in jail.

"You wouldn't say anything. You're too much of a pussy to speak up."

If I hear that Scott has to go to a trial, I'm telling everyone.

---------------------

Scott just wanted to talk to Mitch. He wanted to cuddle with him, and watch a movie, and tell him everything. Yes, Mitch did forgive him. And Mitch felt horrible for accusing him in he first place. But Scott accepted his apology again.

And Scott had texted him so many times, but every time he was "busy". Never an explanation of what he was actually doing, he was just busy.

Until now.

Mitch: Sorry. I was busy. Can I come over and explain?

Scott: Of course.

And surely, about ten minutes later, Mitch arrived at the door. He gives Mitch a quick hug and they walk up to Scott's room. He hands Scott a piece of paper he had written in advance.