What Do You Want

Thank you for 3,000 reads!

Scott says goodbye to his co-workers before heading out of the candy store and into the mall. He walks back towards the exit, where he parked his car. One thing stopped him, though. Three familiar looking boys walking through the mall, all standing next to each other.

He knew them all too well. He runs up and squeezes his way in between Avi and Kevin.

"Y'all didn't even tell me you were here and didn't come visit me?" Scott asks sarcastically.

He gives them all hugs, letting Mitch's be the longest.

"I didn't know you were working today." Avi says.

"You guys have fun. I'm gonna head home, though." Scott says, a smile on his face. Mitch grabs a hold of Scott's arm, pulling his phone out and texting him.

Mitch: I'm coming with you.

"I guess Mitch is coming with me. Sorry guys." Scott says.

"I figured you two would probably take off. Have fun!" Kevin says before turning and walking back in the direction they were going before they had been stopped. Mitch pulls Scott aside, reaching up to place his hand around his neck and kissing him gently. Scott smiles.

"One more?" Scott asks. Mitch chuckles and pecks him again. "Let's get going."

They hop into Scott's car when they reach the parking lot and start on their way back to Scott's house.

When the get to Scott's room, they drop their belongings and Mitch crawls into his bed as usual. Scott just looked around, at the new pictures on his wall of his friends. His eyes come across his favorite.

It was a picture of him and Mitch. It was after their first kiss. They were laying down, Mitch's lips puckered against Scott's cheek, his other hand caressing the other side of his face. Scott had a bright smile, looking at Mitch.

Scott feels arms wrapped around his back, their hands tying around his stomach. Mitch looks at the photo as well.

"Cute." Mitch says. Scott smiles when hearing his voice.

"The picture is cute. You're right."

"No," Mitch starts. "You're cute." Scott smiles even brighter.

"Thank you."

"And mine."

"All yours." Mitch kisses the skin on his shoulder, where his tank top wasn't taking up the space. "Thank you for talking. It's amazing to hear your voice."

"It's bad." Mitch says.

"No it's not. It's gorgeous, Mitch. You have a very nice voice."

"Mmmm, no." Mitch says. "No more."

"No more what?"

"Talk."

"You won't talk anymore?" He nods. "I like when you talk."

"Shh." Scott presses his lips together in a firm line, but ends up nodding anyway.

Mitch pulls away from Scott, turning him around kissing him. And it was very sudden and needy.

"Woah, Mitch-" Scott says, but is interrupted by Mitch's lips. Scott is pushed onto the bed, Mitch crawling over top of him. They re-connect their lips, rough and desperate, but somehow still full of lust and passion.

Mitch fumbles with Scott's shirt, trying to pull it off. He gets it half way up his chest before Scott pushes his hands away, not wanting to break the kiss but not wanting go to far. Mitch runs his hands up and down his chest, feeling every defined part of it.

Scott grabs his hips, holding him in place to stop the constant grinding of them against him. It drove Scott crazy, and if he got too big of a problem, he would need it fixed. He didn't want to go far.

Mitch tried to take his pants off, and that is when Scott stopped.

"Mitch, stop." Mitch shakes his head, connecting their lips again. Scott pushes him back by the shoulders. "What's wrong."

"Nothin."

"We aren't doing this until you tell me what is wrong, okay?" Mitch groans, pulling himself off of Scott and the bed. He sits in Scott's desk chair. "Talk to me."

"No."

"Okay then. We will just watch a movie or something."

"I d-don't want tee..to." He covers his mouth, embarrassed at the first major stutter of the day.

"Stop that. You're fine. Please talk to me, Mitch. What is wrong?" He grabs his notebook, no longer being able to attempt to speak due to embarrassment.

What is going on between you and Alex?

"Alex?" Scott asks. "Nothing is."

You guys have been hanging out a lot. I thought you wanted to avoid him.

"I did. He said he was happy for me. For us. He hasn't tried to sabotage or anything, right? He actually really thinks we are good together."

Why was he at your house yesterday?

"We were hanging out. Like friends do."

We hang out. Are we just friends?

"Apparently because that's what you want."

Why would I want that, Scott?

"Because of Travis, right? You are still upset about that and upset about what people would think. You were so mad when I told everyone we were boyfriends, even if we were just pretending. You just act like we aren't a thing."

1.) Travis has nothing to do with anything. Leave him out of it. 2.) I was mad because you didn't tell them the truth. You lied to our friends, Scott. 3.) We are a thing. It's fucking obvious too. Everyone knows it, except you apparently.

"You just always act like everything we do is so secretive. Like at the mall today. You wouldn't kiss me until Avi and Kevin left. You wouldn't kiss me at Kirstie's party until we were outside, away from everyone. There was a mistletoe, too. I was waiting for a chance to sneak us under it, but you practically ran away from it."

Because I didn't want to get caught underneath with someone other than you! I also didn't think you'd appreciate it if we started making out in front of ours friends, and they wouldn't either.

"I don't know, Mitch. I'm so confused and lost with what you want right now. I don't know if you just want to keep what we have now or have something more. I honestly don't know. What do you want?"

You wanna know what I want? Right now, I want to go home and think.

I'm sorrrrrrrrrry.