Chapter 1.

Olivia's POV:
"Class, this is our new student, Olivia Potter. Everyone say hi."

"Hi Olivia." The class says in unison. I wave shyly and the teacher points to a seat in the back next to a blonde kid. I sit in the assigned seat and look at the boy next to me. He had blonde hair with a mixture of brunette, and deep blue eyes. He had braces over his teeth, and he looked like he was shy. He smiled at me and honestly, he was really cute. Instead of making conversation, I smiled back and turned to the front of the room. The door to the classroom opened and a boy with a mop of dark brunette curls walked in wearing a jersey and some sunglasses on his head.
"You're late, Styles" the teacher, which I still haven't got the name of, says.
"Sorry, sir." He smirks and hooks his glasses into his jersey. I stole a glance of his eyes for a split second and wow, they were beautiful. Much more beautiful than my green ones. I looked down at my binder as he passed my seat, not taking a glance at me.
"Okay, so.. If you use this formula to get the area of the triangle you will get a square root and thats a button you can use in your calculator," The teacher says. The boy next to me handed me a note. I unfolded it in my lap and smiled.

'You're very pretty, Olivia. Im Niall. :) xx '

I smiled at Niall and thanked him quietly.

"Ugh. Where is my locker?" I say frustrated.
It was somewhere around here. Ah! There it is. I smiled in satisfaction and unlocked it easily.As amazed as I was to find my locker, that was gone when someone ran into my locker, shutting it.
"Dang it!" I say.
"Oh, im sorry." A boy with brown eyes with fluffy brown hair styled into a quiff looked back at me.
"Its okay." I mumble, fixing my hair and then opening my locker again.
"Hey, are you new?" He asks, tilting his head.
"Yeah," I nod quickly, smiling a little.
"Whats your name , love?"
"Olivia. Yours?"
"Liam Payne." He smiles, shaking my hand gently.
"Nice to meet you." I say shyly, closing my locker once I grab the books needed for my next class.
"You too." He says.
"Text me?" he hands me a piece of paper with his number on it'd I smile.
"Yeah, definitely," I say with a slight giggle.
'Dont giggle, you idiot.' My thoughts say.
"Well, catcha later Olivia." He smiles and leaves.
I sigh and open my locker again. I can't wait for this day to be over.

--
"Im home?" I say, knowing I wont get an answer anyway. I put my bag down and look around the empty house.
"Mum?" Nope. Shes at work.. Again. I sit down and take out my phone, texting Liam.

To: Liam:)
Hi xx its Olivia.

Why is it so easy to text someone then to talk to them, face to face? Oh yeah. Because im a wimp.

From: Liam(:
Hey ! Whats up?

To: Liam(:
Just got home. You?

From: Liam(:
Same! Did you finish homework?

To: Liam(:
No. :( its hard!

From: Liam(:
Want me to come over and we can work on it together? Xx I promise im not a guy who... Does that.

I knew what he meant, and for some reason, I trusted him.

To: Liam(:
Sure! See you in 10?

I gave my address to him and brought out my math homework. Weird, I never noticed Liam in that class. Hmm. Not too long after getting comfy I hear a knock at the door and stand up from my sitting position, making my way to the door. I open it and hes standing out there with a smile on his face.
"Hey." He says.
"Hi, come in." I smile and move out of the way.
"Lovely home you have." He says and looks at a picture Of me.
"Thanks." I smile a little, leading him to the couch and starting some homework. Silence is all I hear until he clears his throat.
"So, did you get number four?" He asks.
"No, that was the most complicated." I say.
"Well, you divide 2 from 4x when x equals 6 and your answer is 12." He smiles.
"Someone's a genius." I giggle.
"Eh, I get it alot." He smirks, "So, you have a boyfriend?"
"Uh, no. I just moved here." I say.
"Oooooh. I have a girlfriend. So maybe we can be like best friends, if that's even possible?" He smiles.
"Totally." I nod, wondering how long this friendship would last.  I finally, for once in my life, made a guy bestfriend.