Chapter 98:

Olivia's POV:

*weeks later*

A lot has changed for me, Harry, and Paige.

I moved back to the UK, where I belong and Harry helped me along the way. I found out I was pregnant with his baby, and that I had a miscarriage later after that. Im sad about it, but Im okay, finally.

Harry and Paige are finally close again, and Paige knows who her real daddy is.

Louis and I stay in touch and I found out not too long ago that Noah was in jail. Go figure..

But other than that, everything's fine, and I couldn't be happier.

"Harry," I say, jumping in the shower with him.

"Holy shit," he says, placing a hand over his heart. I giggle.

"Well hello to you too." I joke, grabbing the shampoo.

"You scared me," he says

"What'd you expect me to do? Not scare you?"

"Kinda, yeah." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Well that just sucks, doesnt it?"

He laughs and smashes his lips on mine, holding my naked body, close to his. These past few weeks have felt like we never left, never were apart. If felt like we were never in a stage where we had lost ourselves.

He was my fiancé, soon to be husband, and this time, I had a feeling he wasn't leaving.

He pulls away, holding me as if Ill disappear.

"Youre so beautiful," he says and his thumb traces my bottom lip. I smile and put my hand on his chest where his tattoo is. I gently rub it , knowing he loves it.

"Harry." I say, and he smiles, his dimples popping.

"Yeah?"

"I love you,"

"I love you too, babe."

He kept looking at me as If I was some prize he had won. His eyes and smile were bright and he seemed to be happier. .

I smiled towards him, the pink on my cheeks not leaving as he continued to stare.

But him, nor me, never knew fate would bring us together again...

Right now, I'd be married to Noah.

Paige wouldnt know Harry, and everything wouldnt be the same.

I grabbed the shampoo and poured it into my hand , smiling.

I put my hands in his hair and massaged his head slowly.

He moaned in pleasure and I couldnt help but be proud of myself as I gave him pleasure by just washing his hair.

He closed his eyes and I admired his perfect face once again.

I wasted no time to wash his chest and stomach. He kept biting his lip, but I didn't plan on doing anything else. I grabbed his length softly just to tease him and hear him groan. His pupils seemed to dialate and his breathing increased.

"Baby," He panted.

"Did you miss me?" I ask, hoping to get an imidate answer.

"Y-Yes."

I nodded and stood up, kissing him. He kissed back , pinning me to the shower wall. My hands were above my head and his lips were on my neck. I loved this. When we can do this and nothing feels different afterwards. We can do this and nothing changes between us.

"Olivia," he says and I look at him.

"We should get out." he laughs and I sigh, nodding.

He hands me a towel and smiles, helping me out of the shower. He wraps a towel around him and opens the door.

I follow behind and look at him getting dressed. His back muscles flex and he looks hot as hell.

he turns and smiles at me then puts his skinny jeans on.

"Like what you see?" he chuckles, making me blush..

"very much so," I smirk and grab a T-shirt of his. its not very big on me because of the weight I've gained but I accept it and put on some underwear and sweats.

Harry's POV:

I get dressed and lay down on the bed, waiting for Olivia to join me. She pulls her sweatpants up her legs and lays next to me.

"you smell good." I say and she giggles.

"well Yeah... it was a shower for a reason, Harry."

I nod and pull her closer to me so I can just look into her green eyes.

"I missed you." I admit to when we had a long ass break up.

"What?"

"When we werent together, silly." I say and she blushes, just staring at me.

"I missed you too-"

"Mumma , daddy!" Paige interrupts and jumps on the bed.

"Hey baby girl." I smile and she crawls in between us.

"Daddy?"

"hmm?"

"Is Santa Claus real?" she asks and her pupils dialate with excitement.

"Santa is real, baby." I say and kiss her forehead.

"when's he gonna be here?!?" she exclaims and her smile widens.

"sooooooooon." I hold out the words. She giggles and cuddles against my chest. Livvy looks at us with a smile and we share a look.

A look I never thought we'd ever share again.

________________________________

I decided to finish this book and make a new one. IM SO SORRY for not updating in so long.

last chapter is next.

I love you guys!

-Tessa