Chapter 33:

Olivia's POV:
"It was nice meeting you Anne !" I say and she smiles.
"You too, dear. Harold, you better keep good care on this girl. I like her." she winks at me.
Harry nods and bites his lip.
"So, i'll be home. I expect to see you, missy." She pokes my cheek and I smile.
"Okay Anne." I say and she hugs me.
"Take care of him too."

"I will." I say and Harry grabs my hand again.
She disappears and I smile at him.
"So, thanks." he mumbles and I let go of his hand.
"Yeah, no problem." I say and walk away. he doesn't say anything, not one fuckin word, so I know, that was all an act.

A few hours later, i'm watching Pretty Little Liars and eating ice cream, bawling.
"Why me?" I whisper and take another bite of chocolate chip vanilla ice cream.
I sigh and look around my house, seeing nothing to do.
I continue to watch the show and I end up falling asleep.

*BANG BANG BANG*
I sit up quickly and look around. What the hell was that.
I get up from the couch and quickly run to the door, opening it.
Its Harry and hes soaked , head from toe. The rain is pouring and theres lightening. Had he been crying?
"Harry?" I say and he pushes the curls out of his face.
"Olivia... I need you." He says and I sigh.
"What?" I ask.
"I love you, Olivia. And this time, Im not kidding. I love how you get angry at me, I love how you poke your tongue out at me, I love how you made my mum fall in love with you, and make her proud of me when really, it was probably all an act to you. I love how you smile when you're
happy, or laughing. I love when you kiss me, and I still have that tingling feeling after you pull away I love your body, and how it responded to me. I love how you can be so insecure, yet so passionate and confident. I fucking love you and everything you are Olivia. And I know this time, that I can't fuck up, and I won't." He says and I feel warm tears run down my cheeks.
I jumped into his arms and felt his hands on my thighs, holding me up, as I kissed him. His words may have not been true, but for some reason, I believed him. I was kissing my enemy, Harry Styles, in the rain, all because he said the things I wanted to hear.
I pulled away and looked up at the sky.
"I love you, Olivia." he whispers and I look at him.
"I love you, Harry." I smile and peck his lips again.
He lets my feet touch the ground and wraps his arms around me in a hug.
I tightly hugged him, never wanting to let go.
'Lets go inside." I laugh and grab his hand.
The house felt like a heater when I shut the door.
"Lets go take a shower ?" I whisper and he nods, following me.

After the shower, I laid in his arms. And for once, if loving him was wrong, I didn't want to be right.
I looked up at this boy, and knew exactly what he wanted from me.
He wanted to be loved.
"Harry." I whisper and his eyes open.
"Yes." he says and I smile.
"Come here." i say and scoot closer to him.
"What baby?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Ask away." He says and kisses my forehead.
"Was what you said true?"
"Was it true?"
"Yes."
" why would I show up here, 11 o'clock at night, crying in the pouring rain and tell you how I feel?" he says and I laugh.
"I don't know."
"Its because i really love you. And I have changed."