Chapter 37:

Harry's POV:
"You're kidding" i say and she shakes her head.
"Nope."
"THIS... This isn't happening." I whisper and Livvy looks over at me sadly.
"I have tried so hard, to ignore him, run away from him, and he's coming to get me!" I say.
"Honey- it's fine."
"No, it's not mum. He left us multiple times!"
"But-"
"But nothing. Come on Olivia." I say and pull her up.
"Don't be like this, Harry." she says and I roll my eyes.
"I'll be back tomorrow mum." I say and she nods.
I pull on Olivia's arm and have her walk behind me.
"Harry." she says and I ignore her.
"Harry." she repeats but louder.
"What?!" I say and she jumps back a bit.
"I'm sorry, what babe?"
"Nothing." she sighs and walks in front of me.
I fasten my pace and hold her hand.
She looks down at our intertwined hands and smiles a little.
"I promise, I'll try to ... Accept this more." I say, not knowing which words to use.
"Come here.' she says and stops us. I look at her and she brings her lips to mine.
I pull away after a few minutes and she smiles at me.
"Be strong, okay? Just remember ill be here every step of the way." she says and I want to hug her.
"Thanks babe." i whisper and she smiles at me.
"Anything for you."
I regret what I did to her. I still have no clue of how she did this, - forgave me. how? That's my question. How can one girl forgive a guy for ruining her social life? Taking her virginity and laughing about it?
I am so , so, fucked up.

Olivia's POV.
I feel bad for half the shit he has to go through.
But yet again, I think about it, and well,... Maybe this is his Karma for hurting me. There has to be some kind of revenge and I can't find myself to do revenge against him or hold a grudge against him. I fell in love with him and even after he did The Bet, and everything, I still loved him. That's the thing, people judged me for living someone. Yes, I shouldn't have loved a guy that took my virginity and pretty much laughed about it, but you can't close your feelings up. You can't just push them away.
I look over at Harry and he's concentrating on the road; the music quietly replacing the awkward situation.
"Harry?" I ask and he flickers his greens eyes to me , and then the road again.
"Yes?"
"Can we talk?"
"About?"
"High school."
His grip on the wheel tightens but he nods anyway.
"What about high school?"
"Why'd you do it ?"
"Do what?"
He knows what.
"The .. Bet." I mumble and he shakes his head a little.
"I-I don't know." He says.
"There HAS to be some reason behind it."
"I, I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe it's because reputation meant so much to me. My mum was never home, and I was always alone. I thought after one of my girlfriends hurt me, every girl deserved that pain too. And when I saw you were new, I knew you were beautiful, I mean, you are beautiful, Livvy. But I, to this day, regret everything I put you through. I seriously love you, and I have changed."
I say nothing to his apology cause I'm lost for words. What's there to say? 'Oh good, because I hate your guts when i think about it?'
No.

The car parked in my drive way and he had that look of not wanting to be alone glowing in his eyes.
"You want to stay until your mum gets back?" I whisper.
"Yes." he says.
I smile and get out, then unlock my door, Harry right behind me. I open the door and the house is clean, the way I left it.
I shut the door behind us and put my keys up, then walk to my bedroom to change out of my clothes and into some comfy pyjamas.
Harry followed me and shut the door behind him, then sat on my bed.
"You still have it?"
"Have what?"
"The note?"

*flashback*

"Psst, Livvy."
"Harry, shh." I say to him and pay attention to the board..
"Babe."
"Harry sh-"
"Is there anything wrong?" Mr. Guthrie asks.
"No, sir." I say and hear Harry chuckle behind me.
"I love you."
"Shhh.."
"I know you love me too." He says and I blush.
"Harry-"
"Here."
He hands me a note and I open it in my lap.

I may make mistakes in the past, present and future and I may lie to you, but one thing I will always mean, is, I love you. Xx always & forever.
-Harry Styles xx

*flashback over*

I smile and nod as he reads it out loud, remembering everything.
"It's true though." he smiles at me.
I throw my shirt off and put on a sports bra.
I look over and Harry is laying down, looking at me and smirking. I blush and throw on some basketball shorts then throw my hair up in a pony tail.
"God you're so beautiful." He says and I blush harder.
"Thanks." I say and lay next to him.
He kisses my forehead as i lay my head on his chest.
"I'm glad you changed."