Chapter 38:

Olivia's POV:
"Babe, wake up."
I opened my eyes and groaned when I saw Harry inches from my face.
"Goodmorning gorgeous!!" He says and kisses me,catching me off guard.
I pulled away and laid on my stomach.
"Babe, dont ignore me!"
"Why are you so happy?" I whine.
"Because! I woke up next to you." he says and I smile into my pillow.
"Well, I know. Im perfect." i say and he laughs.
"You are."
"I was kidding." i say and my phone starts to ring.
"Answer that will you?" i mumble and I hear him pick up my phone.
"Ello?" He says and I silently laugh at how he says it. It sounds so much different to when hes talking to me.
"This is- will you let me talk? Shes fine. no, im her- excuse me m-"
I laugh loudly and he glares at me.
"This IS HER BOYFRIEND HARRY." He yells and I hear his voice whisper something and quietly chuckle.
"Oh this is her mum? Oh ello Olivia's mum. How are you?" He says and crosses his leg over his other on in a comfortable way.
"Mhm. Shes fine. Why am I talking to you you ask? Well your daughter is a lazy bum!"
"Thank god someone agrees." he mumbles and I grab my phone. "Enough." I say and put it to my ear.
"Hello mum." I say and sit up.
"Who was that?"
"My husband.' I joke and she gasps.
"You are-"
"Mum calm down. I was joking!"
Harry smirks and stands up, getting dressed.
I watch him as he takes his shirt off slowly, teasing me.
Mum is talking about some weird topic and I ignore her and focus on Harry.
His abs are more than I remember and his butterfly tattoo gets me everytime.
He winks at me and my mum screams.
"Olivia!"
"What?" I asks and Harry climbs on the bed, on his hands and knees, shirtless.
He smiles lopsided at me and crawls over to me.
"College is great mum." I say and Harrys lips attach to my cheek slowly.
I get chills as his lips kiss down my jawline and to my neck.
"I love you,"
"Hows dad? - I love you too." I whisper to Harry and he smiles then kisses me. I hear mum say something but Harry grabs my phone and clicks end without ending the kiss.
I smile and lean back as he leaned over me.
I took off my shirt and remember the events from high school. Those feelings I got and how happy I was to have such an attractive guy wanting me. Now, this guy loved me.
*little sex scene-*
I pulled away and he pulled my underwear down. I kissed his neck as he did and got a groan from him.
He grabbed a condom and stripped himself.
"Remember our first time?" He winks and I blush.
I remember how he touched me; how gentle he was with me.
"Mhm." I whisper and he sucks on my neck, before pushing in me.
"Harry." I moan and tangle my fingers in his curls.
"The curlies get the girlies." he whispers and the pleasure stops while I laugh hard.
"Stop baby." He whines and kisses me.
I kiss him back and lightly run my tongue on his bottom lip. He accepts and our tongues fight as he thrust in and out of me. I pull away and close my eyes.
"Harry-"
"What?" He hisses as my walls tighten around him.
"Remember the first- the first time we had sex?"
"Yeah?"
"Thats the moment i knew I loved you." I whisper and he kisses me again.
He pulls away this time and I feel his come undone in the condom. He pulls it off and my phone starts ringing.
I answer it and my mum automatically starts yelling.
"I just had sex, now, leave me alone." I say and throw the phone on the floor.
Harry chuckles and wraps his arms around me.
"I knew I loved you then too, I just fucked up, big time."

Harry's Pov:
I watched her sleep and automatically knew that I was hurting her. i was using her again, and she didnt even know it. I just want to know when ill change, but this situation with my mum, my dad, and Gemma , all in one, plus Livvy, is... Not helping. I want to change, but why can't I ? I know I love Livvy, so why can't I stop these damn bets?!
I already got her to have sex with me again, and now, I have to make sure she gives me a blow job to finally reach my destination.
Becoming one of the jocks.
And for some reason, I like the feeling of hurting her. i like being in control of her.
But why? I don't know.
Maybe its the fact that I watched my dad be in control of mum.
Who was I anymore?
Definitely not 16 year old sweet Harry Edward Styles.