Chapter 28:

Olivia's POV: *Graduation day*
This was the day I left the hell hole. I was so happy, and yet, so upset to leave my friends, Dani, Eleanor, and Perrie.
A lot has happened since I dropped Harry and concentrated on school, call me whatever you want, but I'm with Niall again. Harry's 'dating' a girl named Zoey, and I feel perfectly fine.
People forgot the videos, I don't know how, but I'm happy they did.
Liam and Danielle are back together but a new girl, well, she was new, was trying to sabotage their relationship. Her name is, Sophia Smith.
I stood next to Perrie and waited for my turn to speak.
I stood up in front of the whole entire student body and parents, and cleared my throat.
"These last four years have been, well, a living hell. The school work, the gossip, the preps, and well, the drama. But, the school work taught us that it's okay to make mistakes, and made us responsible. Don't ask how, it just did. The gossip showed that not everyone can keep shit to their selves... The preps told us that if you're popular, you'll live through high school, the drama just showed us we are teens that do anything to get attention. I will miss high school, but not everyone in it. I will miss the teachers that liked me, the people that liked me, but most importantly, the people that loved me. Niall Horan, Danielle Peazer, Liam Payne, Perrie Edwards and Eleanor Calder were all my bestfriends and helped me get through this. The Pain, the heartbreak, the tears. And they loved me, for me.
I hope they live the rest of their life happy, and I will always remember them as I grow older. Make mistakes, be imperfect, because HIGH SCHOOL IS OVER." I yell and everyone stands up clapping and cheering.
I smile at my mum who is in tears, Niall is blowing kisses to me and Danielle and Liam are smiling.
I look over and see Harry staring at me, his big hands clapping against eachother and for some reason, my heart flutters..
I can't like Harry styles, even if my life depends on it.

*years later*
"Yeah, but did you get that done? Professor Leeroy assigned this last Friday!" I yell at Liam.
"Don't yell at me Olivia!" He smiles and I laugh.
"I can't figure it out, he says your worst mistake in your life, you have to write it down. Would Harry be it?" I whisper and he laughs.
"Maybe. If you decide he was the worst mistake in your glossary."
"Mmm, I do." I laugh and he nods.
"Where's Dani?"
"Oh, she didnt tell you..?"
"No?"
"Shes pregnant."
"NOT UH!" I say and jump up.
"Kidding."
I sit down and smack his arm.
"Never again, Liam James Payne."
"Hah, you fell for it." He winks and I sigh.
"True. I guess the blonde is really kicking in, huh?"
He shrugs and Dani sits next to us.
"Liam told me you were pregnant then said he was kidding."
"Liam, that is not something to joke about!" she scolds and he pouts.
"Don't mess with the wrong girl." I whisper and he laughs.
"I won't, I promise"
"Look, I got to get home and help my mum out. The older she gets, the harder it is for her. so, see you guys tomorrow?"
"Sure. Have fun." Danielle smiles at me and I nod.
I was about to unlock my car when the guy infront of me made me drop my keys.
"Harry?"