Chapter 52:

Olivia's POV:
"Let's get home before it rains." he sighs and stands up. I follow him and climb down the ladder.
He grabs my hand with his and we walk in silence. What just happened made me extremely emotional, and made me want to cry. But i decided not too.
I stayed quiet and let all this settle in.
Months and years ago, my enemy, was Harry.
He used me, lied to me, and broke me.
But here I was holding his hand and telling him I love him.
Here i was, falling.
I sniffled and his head shot to me.
"Whats wrong," his voice is soft and secure.
"Nothing."
He nods and doesnt push it farther as we get to the car.
I feel like Harry does mean it. He means it when he says he loves me, and that hes sorry.
But then there's this side saying hes using me again.
Like he tried to weeks ago.

I listened to the soft music playing and realized that almost everyone cries a lot. So am I a wimp for crying a lot?
Harrys hand finds mine and intertwines it with his.
He smiles a little at me and continues to drive. I was tired and for some reason, confused.
I wanted some clues to how he was feeling. How he was going to be when the baby got here. But, he was not an open book.
At all.
I decided to ask him when we got home.

"Harry?" I say and he looks at me.
"Hmmm.?"
"Can.. Can we talk?"
He nods and sits on the couch.
I sit next to him and bite my lip.
"Whats up, babe?"
"Ive been thinking"
"Okay."
"So... Ive been thinking about the past."
He nods.
"And... I feel like, well, im not accusing- gahh... I cant think of the words."
"Just tell me." he smiles
"I feel like you dont love me. Like this is all some bet." I say quickly and his expression changes.
"Youre kidding." he whispers and sighs.
"What?"
He stands up and fists his hair.
"How many times do I have to tell you?! I love you, Olivia! Yes I did use you in the past. But the past is the past. Why do you have to be so.... So ignorant and do this? I have tried to prove it to you! Have I left you? When you found out you were pregnant... I stayed! I fucking stayed. I showed you the one place I never showed ANYONE."
His chest is rising and falling crazily and his green eyes are staring at me.
"Harry-"
"Dont." he points his finger at me.
I put my head in my hands and know hes right, but that side is STILL messing with me.
"You know what? Ill leave."
"Harry; stop." i say and grab his arm.
He stares at me for a little bit then sits next to me.
"Look, Im sorry. you cant blame me... For feeling that way."
"I guess not." he mumbles and messes with his rings.
"Tell me everything." i say and he looks at me with a funny expression.
"From when you were little, to now."
He nods slowly and pulls me onto his lap.
"When I was 5, my dad hit me with a spatula. For no reason." he whispers. "When I was 7, I tried out for the talent show, but ended up throwing up during my performance, making him disappointed." he gulps.
"When I was 9, Gemma and i went to the pumpkin patch for halloween... And he seriously yelled at us for 3 hours straight, because we didn't 'ask'."
"When i was 11, my mum divorced him and Gemma had to watch me. She would get mad at me for walking in on her and her boyfriend snogging. So, i grabbed her makeup and smeared it all over the bathroom wall. Had to clean that up," he sighs, "when i was 14, I flipped off my teacher and walked out of class, only to be jumped by some teenagers."
"When i was 15, i was stealing cigarettes from stores; drinking, partying, fucking everygirl I seen... I was doing anything to get the life I wanted, which was have a family. being stupid, I realized it wasnt that shit that was gonna get me anywhere. It didnt help at all, but I still continued to do it."
"When i was 16," he licks his lips, "i met this girl, Tamara..she was a cute little freshman. My friends made a bet that If i could fuck her first, I would get money for it. so i did, and she ended up pregnant."
"With your kid?" I gasp.
"No, no, no." He chuckles and shakes his head, "right after she decided to fuck my friend, Bryon, and got her pregnant. She accused me and i did a DNA test." He says and I nod.
"When I turned 17, you showed up. Everyone thought you were beautiful. My friends gasped when they saw you. I did too. They started laughing at my face expression and did the ... Bet." he says.
"After it happened, before you found out, I wish I wouldve made it special. I wish I could've met you the right way. Fell in love with you, the right way. But, I do love you." he says.
I nod and lay my head on his chest.
"Im sorry."
"Its okay." He whispers and I end up falling asleep to his beating heart.