Chapter 47:

AN: hey guys (:
So, This book will have about... 70-80 chapters. Not sure yet. I don't think ill be doing a sequel to it. Sorry. :/ I mean, I did 3 sequels to The Dark Side Of You. Haha I have another book out called 'Having Harry Styles Baby'.
That one is in the making right now. Ill update all 3 books everyday if I can:)
Thank you!!
-Tessy xx

--------------------
Olivia's POV:
Morning sickness will be the death of me. Every time I fall asleep and wake up, I throw up.
Lovely routine, I know.
Harrys been really supportive and surprisingly, we haven't fought or anything. Its been a month since we got together and I see a bit of a change in him.
I get to find out the gender in a few months. I don't really care if I get a boy or a girl. I'd be happy with either one.

"Harry? Can you get me some ibuprofen?"
"Sure baby." He smiles and grabs the pill bottle. I sigh and take the pills, hoping my headache will go away.
I've gained about 15 pounds since the doctors appointment... Im not too happy about that, but I try to remind myself its a baby, its not its fault.
I close my eyes and think happy thoughts. The birth is what scares me most. I hate being the center of attention, hell, I don't even know how I did that speech at graduation. Its crazy.
I don't like people watching me .. Down there either. Only Harry. I mean, i've had sex with him. Why would it matter if he saw me like that?
But guy doctors make me uncomfortable. I know they're only doing their job and delivering a baby, but maybe I don't want them staring at my crotch area..

I open my eyes and see Harry playing his football game his mum got him. He does this after work and after cooking and cleaning. So its not like it bothers me. He stands up and sits next to me.
"The floor hurting your back?"
"No. Its hurting my bum." he says and I laugh.
"Figures."
He rolls his eyes at me and continues playing his little game. I grab my phone out and scroll down a list of contacts. I see Niall and text him.

To: Niall :)
Hey :)

I locked my phone and looked at the guy next to me. His curls were pushed out of his face , his tongue wetted his lips multiple times, cheeks flushed and green eyes concentrated.
I smile and look down at my phone.

From: Niall :)
Hey(: x whats up??

To: Niall :)
Watching Harry play video games :/ you??

Harry paused the game and got up , to go pee im guessing.

From: Niall :)
Funnnn. And with Louis and Liam. We're talking about your pregnancy...

To: Niall :)
How'd you know I was pregnant?? O.o

I felt the couch dip again and Harry pulled me into his lap.
He grabbed my phone and threw it on the cushion next to me.
"Hi baby." he smirks and I smile.
"Hi." I say and lay my forehead on his.
"I love you." he says.
"I love you, too." I say and kiss him softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. his curls tickled my cheek when he moved his lips to my neck.
I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.

From : Niall :)
Harry told us.

To : Niall :)
Ohhhh

I put my phone down and moaned when Harry found my sweet spot.
He chuckled and pulled his lips away before looking at me.
"I loveeee you." He reminds me, again.
"I love you too." I smile and climb off his lap.

I grab my phone and he plays his game again. We were a weird couple.

From: Niall :)
Yea. Congrats (: x do I get to be Uncle Niall? :D

I laughed quietly at how cute he can be.

To: Niall :)
Thanks xx and yes Niall. Aha.

I closed my eyes and finally peacefully fell asleep.

Harry's POV:
I put a blanket on top of her body as she lied down on the couch.
Her phone vibrated and popped up with Nialls name.

From: Niall :)
Welcome xx and YESSSSS <3 !

I furrowed my eyebrows and checked if she was sleeping. She started to snore softly so I knew for a fact she was out.

I read all the messages and realised I had nothing to worry about. She didnt like Niall anymore, so that's all that matters.
I sigh and set the phone down, before playing my game again.
The phone went off, again, and it was Niall.

From: Niall :)
I love you, still. Xx

I felt my blood boil, so I deleted the message.
She was mine, and only mine...
I grabbed my keys and decided Niall needed to be taught a lesson.