Chapter 46:

Harry's POV:
"No ! no. no." im to young to have a child! her eyes widen and have tears in them. "Im too young for a child! Im only 19!!" She says and she starts to cry.
Most girls would be smiling, jumping up and down in happiness, or even crying tears of joy but not her.
"I-..."
I rub her back and look at the doctor.
"We can do an abortion..." He says and I shake my head.
"No.... I don't want that. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did that." She says.
"Well, go home, get some rest, and.. Congrats." He smiles towards me. I grab her hand make her follow me out.

She stays silent as her head rests against the window.
"I can't believe im 19, and pregnant." she says and I nod. "I promised myself, I would finish college,
Be married, have a big house and a perfect job, then I could have a kid. This is definitely not the way I want it." she mumbles and it starts to upset me.
"Well its not my fault." I raise my voice a little.
"Yes , it is! You forgot a condom."
"Youre the girl-"
"Oh don't even blame this on me! Youre the one who comes into me!" She says and I roll my eyes.
"Well im sorry for fucking up your life." I snap and turn the car off when we get home.
She looks at me and starts bawling.
"Im sorry..." She whispers, "im just so fucking scared. Nothing is going the way I planned and im just terrified of being a horrible mother or giving birth. I- im scared of being bigger than I usually am, and im-- im so scared." she says and hides her face in her hands s
I rub her back and watch her.
"Youre still beautiful to me." I say quietly and she looks up.
"Im sorry for blaming you." She says and I nod. "Its okay," I blink, "come here." i say and lean over the console.
I kiss her and rest my hand on her neck. I bite her bottom lip softly and pull away.
"I love you, you know that right? Ill be here everytime you need me; every step of the way." I say and she smiles.
"I love you too." she says and opens her door.
I copy her actions and follow her inside. I nearly choke seeing her mum and my mum in there.
"Mum? How'd you get in?" I ask and Livvys mum glares.
"You got my DAUGHTER PREGNANT AT 19!" She yells and I cover my ears.
Mum smirks at her and hugs me.
"Congrats, son." She smiles.
"No! Not congratulations! Livvy has a lot of plans and dreams and a fucking baby will mess it all up!" She says and I roll my eyes.
"Mum... Stop." Livvy says and quietly holds her hand up.
"Why Livvy? This little bastard that used you twice got you pregnant and now hes gonna use you for the baby."
"Why would he use her for a baby?" Mum asks and I nearly laugh.
"You know what I mean! He has you trapped, Livvy."
I roll my eyes at her and im glad my mums on my side.
"You two are not to be together. Livvy, pack your shit, we're getting you an abortion, and youre living with your father!" she says and I stand in front of Livvy.
"Shes 19! She doesnt have to go with you or do anything you say anymore.
Sorry. Not sorry." i say and cross my arms over my chest.
"I can file a report on you , styles! My father was a lawyer and I will sue you for having a sex tape of my daughter.'
"Mum STOP!" Livvy yells and everything goes silent.
"I fucking love him. Im sorry that im pregnant but I refuse to get a damn abortion because that is cruel and killing a living thing. Were you gonna get an abortion with me? Huh? I love Harry. And this time, I think we have it right." She says and stands in front of me.
Her mum raises her hand to slap her but Livvy grabs her wrist and puts it by her side.
"Im still your daughter, but get the fuck out of my house."
"No."
"I SAID GET THE GUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW! Before I call the cops!"
She glares at Livvy before walking , or stomping, to the door. She opens it and looks back at her daughter.
"You worthless piece of shit. Im glad your father hit you." She says before shutting the door.
Livvy looks at me , then at Anne before biting her lip.
"Im sorry you had to see that." She whispers and I want to kiss her and hold her right her and right now.
"Why were you here mum?"
"Oh, she called me up screaming." she says, "I needed to back you up. Congratulations." She whispers and hugs me.
She hugs Livvy and leaves.

"Livvy?"
"Hmm."
She walks to the bathroom and i follow her. she strips and I watch her stare at her body the whole time she does.
"Goodbye good body." She whispers and I take off my clothes. I hug her from behind and look into the mirror with her.
"Youre beautiful. Every, single, part of you." I say and kiss her neck. She turns and looks at me.
"Harry?"
"Hmm?"
"Are you happy about this baby?"
"Yes." I smile and she starts the water. She turned it onto the bath mode and got in slowly. I got in after her and smiled at her.
I grabbed her by her waist and sat her on my lap. We did nothing sexual, just stared into eachothers eyes.
"What would you want to name it if it were a girl?" I ask and her eyes light up.
"Hannah."
"Like Hannah Montana?" I joke and she slaps me.
"No, like Hannah Marie Styles." She rolls her eyes.
"How bout a boy? You get to choose." She says and plays with my wet curls.
"Uh... Louis." I smirk.
"No." She says.
"He isn't that bad. You just don't like him because hes annoying. To you."
"Shut up. No."
"Kay, Niall?"
"None of your bestfriends!"
"Okay. How bout... Dalton?"
"Dalton?"
"Mhm."
"You sure?"
"Mhm."
She smiles and kisses my lips. I kiss back and pull her closer to me. I feel her ... Rub against me.
I pull away and look at her.
"We're gonna be great parents." I smile.
"Harry?"
"Hmm?"
"Please dont ever leave me. I can't do this alone."
"I won't princess." I say and put my hands on her belly.
"Im here. For good." I smile and she kisses my lips before standing up.
"Lets go to bed. Might as well be able to sleep a whole night before the kid gets here."
"Its 8 months from now!"
"Im tired" she says and I nod.
"Tired of growing up." She whispers and I act like I don't hear her while getting dressed.
"I love you." I remind her. shes humming a song and looks at me.
"I love you too."
Sometimes I wonder if she even means it.
And now I wonder if shes even excited to have a child with me