Chapter 65:

Olivia's POV:
"Its been 2 weeks since Paige Styles has gone missing. Police officers, FBI , and every one is looking for this young girl."
I turn off the telly and stand up.
My body was weak, and I felt like throwing up. My daughter has been gone two weeks, and I can't find her. I tried looking everywhere, asking everyone, but she's gone.
I wont give up though.

To: Asshole.
What's your mum's address?

From: Asshole.
Why does it matter?

To: Asshole.
Never mind.

I sigh and sit down, my head in my hands. I can't take this anymore. This is worse than Harry winning custody of her.
thats the thing though, when you have custody of a child, you're supposed to keep them safe. Harry didn't keep her safe.
My little girl is out there with some old guy.
Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart? Yeah. It doesn't work. You can't sleep.
And that's what I've been doing. Not sleeping and crying.
I can't sleep knowing my baby isnt in her crib, safely either in my house or Harry's.
Sometime's I wonder if he even cares.

Harry's POV:
"Mum! I need your help."
"Harry, I'm at -"
"My child is missing." I say through gritted teeth.
"Oh! What's wrong??"
I roll my eyes and for once I want to slap her.
"Dad took her."
"Your father?"
"Yes, mum. My lame excuse of a father. Now, I need your help."
"Okay?"
"Whats dad's address."
"I dont know if I should give-"
"MY FUCKING CHILD IS WITH HIM! SHES PROBABLY DEAD FOR ALL I KNOW! Give me the damn address!"
She stays quiet before sighing.
"1127 Illano Lane."
I hang up and grab my keys, jogging outside.
I speed out of my driveway and race through the traffic.
My father is gonna hate me when I'm done with him.

I slam on the breaks and jog to the front door. Instead of knocking, I hold onto the house and kick the door down. The house is dark and cold and my hopes of finding my little girl drops a little. I step over the door and look around.
Of course.
Beer bottle after beer bottle.
"Dad!?"
No answer.
Where the fuck is he?
I walk in the living room and see maybe month old bottles on the table.
"Paige?! Dad?!"
I run upstairs and see the bathroom door open.
He's playing with his belt but freezes when he sees me.
"Harry..." he says through a deep breath.
"Where's my fucking daughter?!" I scream and he flinches. I go to take a step, but he stops me.
"Harry, I took her because you aren't ready to be a father. You aren't ready to take care of her. You're a young man, with a huge future."
"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IM READY FOR AND NOT READY FOR. I WAS READY FOR HER, I JUST FUCKED UP MORE THAN YOU DID!" I Scream, my voice echoing.
"I love Paige more than I love myself. She is my fucking blood, DNA , and shes my daughter. I refuse to let you tell me that I am NOT ready to teach her right from wrong! I refuse to let you tell me that I'm a fuck up, when I already know I am! And I refuse for you to tell me that I have a bright future a head of me when Olivia and Paige are my future. Now, tell me where my daughter is or I'll beat your ass right here, right now, and call the police."
"In the bedroom."
I walk quickly and open the door. Paige is sitting in the bedroom, on his bed playing with.. a Toy.
"Paige," i exclaim and pick her up. I smell her hair and nearly gag.
I hold her to me and grab my phone, dialing the police.
"999 , whats your emergency?"
"I found the man that kidnapped Paige Styles. Send the police to 1127 Illano Lane."
I hang up and put my phone away.
"Has he changed your diaper?" I ask and lay her on the bed. It looks about 2 days old.
I change it and she smiles toothless up to me.
"Come on baby."
I pick her up and go in the living room. I sit her down and crack my knuckles towards my father, whos standing there, smirking.
I walk up to him and punch him, then watch him stumble backwards.
"You sick bastard." i say and pick him up then slam him to the wall.
"Fuck you, and rot in hell." i hiss and the door opens.
"Freeze!"
I let go of him and they arrest him right in front of me.
"Goodbye Harry" he says.
"bye asshole."
I pick up Paige and take her out of the house shes grown used to.
"Lets go home and see mummy eh?? maybe surprise her." i smirk and shut her door.

-------------------------------
AN/
So paige is back :D
Whats Olivia's reaction going to be??
Read , vote and comment for the next chapter :))